Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone give us some sort of ETA for this game? I know I'm speaking for a bunch of people when I say we don't want to miss being one of the first ones to get on.

Geggy

can anyone give us some sort of ETA for this game? I know I'm speaking for a bunch of people when I say we don't want to miss being one of the first ones to get on.
According to a post by Amy I read yesterday, she hopes to have the game up very soon (today, perhaps). She wanted to troubleshoot possible server issues with a small group of people before opening to the general public. That's as close to a time frame as I've seen.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm so glad you're working on getting VMK back up without those traitors! You are truly amazing, Amy! :)

Still dunno why the whole game was shut down, but I knew you weren't the problem! I 100 support you
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qTdpgcLUd-Hg6-FZzkVEju4x1aMlhbMNX6snlUNgnOM/edit

Nick posted an "official statement" on his twitter late last night.
It's a long read, and (for me atleast) still doesn't clear up everything. But it may be a helpful or interesting read for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Very excited for the return, without you, Amy, we wouldn't have this game.

"P.S. The game will be handled a lot more carefully than OpenVMK was in terms of well... everything!" You may say things, but you never do them. Specifically the way I want it to be done, the way that it should be done. The community doesn't know what they want, they aren't gamers, they aren't computer techies. You ask the community and they agree with you just because they don't know any better.

I am very happy that there is a chance that VMK will be coming back in a working game. I have many friends and family members that are looking forward to it also. I hope the the few people who constantly beg for items or whine about the smallest of things won't keep you from your goal of making the game even better than it was before. Thank you for all your hard work and determination to see this through.

Sputnikpotato

I am very happy that there is a chance that VMK will be coming back in a working game. I have many friends and family members that are looking forward to it also. I hope the the few people who constantly beg for items or whine about the smallest of things won't keep you from your goal of making the game even better than it was before. Thank you for all your hard work and determination to see this through.
I couldn't agree with you more. I was very sad the day VMK left, and now the opportunity is there to play again. I am extremely excited.

PirateCannon

Thank you for keeping the magic alive, Amy. I do have a question and I'm sure that I'm not the only one thinking of this. Do you or someone who works with you have anything to say about when we'll all maybe see this game back online? The reason why I ask is because, it'd be good to know so we aren't all waiting by our computers for hours waiting for the possibility of it coming back. Instead of all the polls going on (I don't have anything against them) but, it would be nice if you, Amy, put out a statement about where the game is now in development. Include when we'll see it back or give some kind of update. Most of us are wondering what's going on.. we all miss the game. Everyone got so used to it being online.

It would be cool to see a full response to my comment from someone who works on the team and not just a quick simple reply that says, "soon." Looking forward to playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.