Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

I want to get to know you, but I don't know how to show that to you~

If what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold,
At least you'll know...

You're beautiful
Every little piece love,
And don't you know
You're really gonna be someone,
Ask anyone.

To be honest, your self confidence is severely lacking and it's quite obvious. If you're going to be in a position of authority, I'd think you'd take better care of yourself mentally and emotionally. You try to fit in, and think these people are your friends, or are on your side, but it's also obvious that they're just using you... I don't know how you can't see that. (Or is it that you refuse to see it? Are you in denial?) That's one reason why people don't take you seriously. Another is your obvious bias.

I can't handle this anymore
It's killing me.

I feel like this is a tango,
A tango out of time,
We're missing every beat,
Dancing out of line.

These twists are so confusing,
Puzzling and insane,
Is it even worth a try,
Or am I attempting all in vain?

I am so done with everyone

for once, FOR ONCE, I am thinking of my own well-being.

I am sick of putting everyone else before myself and them not even caring in the slightest.

I can't wait until I can get a bank account that you don't have access to. Every other high school graduate gets to keep their money, but no, you spend over $750 of mine on bills. Great. :rage:

You're too conservative, and I can't have any fun because of it. Times are changing and you need to understand that just because what's acceptable now wasn't acceptable when you were my age doesn't mean it's automatically a horrible sin.