Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering the same.. I've been following the twitter accounts, and no answers have been given to anyone who asks when we should expect the game to come back up. I'm a tad bit worried about the situation, no hard feelings.. I guess I don't want to get my hopes up again in case it doesn't end up working out again... So please inform us all with a ETA for the game to re-OPEN, thank you so much..

Macy

Ice

Just wanted to say I'm really glad that Amy came around and started working on this project. I never thought I would get to play a game just like VMK again! I already got to relive the magic in the other remake that closed recently and that was amazing. I hope this one works out! Thanks so much. (:

Wondering the same.. I've been following the twitter accounts, and no answers have been given to anyone who asks when we should expect the game to come back up. I'm a tad bit worried about the situation, no hard feelings.. I guess I don't want to get my hopes up again in case it doesn't end up working out again... So please inform us all with a ETA for the game to re-OPEN, thank you so much..

Macy
The reasons our Twitter account and staff are not giving specific ETAs to dates and time is because we do not want to face server issues like last time. There will be however posts here and on the twitter when we are completely ready! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
it was really immature how they secretly kicked you out of the game without talking to you and asking why you did it (even though you did nothing except make 50% of openVMK when it was still around) they should have talked to you and etc. its really embarrassing what they did to themselves.

Fineeuhs

Lol, or nahhh :P

That's funny :P

Hahaha I suppose
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.