Next Month's Theme

PrinceAli

I could totally see Haunted Mansion month in October since Disneyland's Haunted Mansion celebrated it's 45th anniversary this year. So we could be see a lot of cool Haunted Mansion stuff like a Stretching Room guest room or the singing busts or even the Cast Member outfits! Plus we could see Sleeping Beauty outfits as well since it's coming out of the vault in October as well. I would love a Prince Philip outfit (though I'll freak out the day when a Prince Ali outfit releases lol) :dance:

Last edited:
I would be severely disappointed if October doesn't end up being Haunted Mansion Month. (I wouldn't need or even expect the mini-game to be released, I just want the theme). I mean, 45th anniversary of the HM and 13th anniversary of the HM Holiday? That would be a HUGE missed opportunity.

But I digress...

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
I would be severely disappointed if October doesn't end up being Haunted Mansion Month. (I wouldn't need or even expect the mini-game to be released, I just want the theme). I mean, 45th anniversary of the HM and 13th anniversary of the HM Holiday? That would be a HUGE missed opportunity.

But I digress...
It would only make sense for October to be Haunted Mansion month.. any other theme I'd be disappointed with during such time.

Fantasyliger

I really want a month focused on the parks... lots of cool items based on the parks including Tower of Terror costume/magic/a few furni (applies to DCA/Hollywood Studios) Toy Story Mania ride pieces (applies to DCA/Hollywood Studios) more Test Track items, Mission Space stuff for EPCOT, Mr. Toad Wild ride magic (Disneyland), also a chance to release some of the MANY hotel pins.

idk I love Disney movies and all but with recent months being POTC (mainly movie stuff not the original attraction) and Lilo and Stitch/Nemo, I want more items that focus on Disney Parks. :) but that is obviously because I love Disney Parks lol, but then again that was the original point of this game

Bindingkey

I really want a month focused on the parks... lots of cool items based on the parks including Tower of Terror costume/magic/a few furni (applies to DCA/Hollywood Studios) Toy Story Mania ride pieces (applies to DCA/Hollywood Studios) more Test Track items, Mission Space stuff for EPCOT, Mr. Toad Wild ride magic (Disneyland), also a chance to release some of the MANY hotel pins.

idk I love Disney movies and all but with recent months being POTC (mainly movie stuff not the original attraction) and Lilo and Stitch/Nemo, I want more items that focus on Disney Parks. :) but that is obviously because I love Disney Parks lol, but then again that was the original point of this game
This is something I am definitely for. As much as VMK featured Disney movies, the one thing they did do most was feature in-park stuff more in the game. It was a virtual recreation of the parks, we should honor that by adding in things from the parks, and expanding on what's already here.

And it should be more than just aesthetics, the Magic Band system is something we've been discussing for a long while, and how it could be implemented. There's a lot they can do by introducing this.

I'm down for ToT month, bellhop costumes, hotel furniture etc. The Toy Story Mania ride pieces is actually a really cool idea. We could also releases stuff themed off New Fantasyland, Under The Sea ride pieces, Seven Dwarf mine cart chair, enchanted mirror teleporter, etc.