Corrupt a Wish

Saw this somewhere else and thought it looked fun.
How to play:
Someone posts a wish.
Starting the sentence with "Granted" the next person posts a negative affect to the wish and their own wish.
Ex:
Person 1: I wish for world peace!
Person 2: Granted, but your "piece" of the world isn't very big.

Person 1:I wish I could tell the exact time anytime.
Person 2:Granted, you are a clock.

I'll start: I wish I was at Disney World right now.

Foxe

Inscrutable
Granted. You had one. It got stolen.

I wish I was an octopus woman related to king triton.
Granted, but your name is Ursula and you meet a rather grisly maritime-related end after trying to steal the voice and soul of a particular little mermaid.

I wish I could be in the Olympics.

Kinglaser

Granted, but your name is Ursula and you meet a rather grisly maritime-related end after trying to steal the voice and soul of a particular little mermaid.

I wish I could be in the Olympics.
Granted, but you pull a muscle in the first round and cant compete.

I wish I could be in a Disney movie.

Granted, but people accuse you of being a monster, so you have to flee to the mountains. You do not have a sister, or any other family, so no one looks for you.

I wish I was attending Hogwarts right now.

Granted, but people accuse you of being a monster, so you have to flee to the mountains. You do not have a sister, or any other family, so no one looks for you.

I wish I was attending Hogwarts right now.
Granted, but youre the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

I wish I was a demigod.

Foxe

Inscrutable
Granted, but in your quest to prove yourself more god than man, you go up against a Gorgon and find yourself encased in stone for eternity. Tough luck.

I wish I could be in two places at once.

Granted, but you're split into a good and bad doppelganger with no choice of where each one ends up.

I wish I could be a professional soccer player.

gravebound

not actually a grave
granted, but your career and reputation go into the toilet when you're accused of using steroids, forcing you to quit.

i wish i had a talent.

Max_Power

Granted, but the Ravens win by cheating, and when the NFL finds out, it becomes a huge scandal, and the NFL vacates all of the Ravens' victories due to cheating - including the three Super Bowl wins.

I wish I had a Money Bin with 3 cubic acres of cash in it.

Last edited: