Minor Bugs Thread

Amy

Head Administrator
Post any minor bugs here. This thread is where I'll check when I want to fix some small things quickly. Keep in mind that bugs that only affect you don't count as minor. Major bugs are bugs that will take a while to fix, and minor bugs won't take long at all. Use your own judgement on that, but if you post a major bug here I won't respond to it.

Examples of minor bugs:
  • No arms when sitting after dancing
  • Infinite trade requests
  • Private room instances
  • Missing room music

Note: Mac specific bugs are not minor, even if they might appear to be.

? Signatures don't update unless you leave the room after you change it.
? Similarly, I've had issues with room names and descriptions not updating, and still having issues after leaving and returning, making it really hard to write rooms descriptions withing the dictionary.
? Occasionally, the clothing pane has to be brought up, exited, then clicked out of, and launched again before it will work.
? Advanced mode is seemingly highlighted in white.
? Clicking the Partner's Statue repeatedly does not push it aside to reveal the Dead Walt Disney NPC.
? In the Inner-Space Shrinking Room, the room allows you to proceed past the red laser. In the original, I believe you needed Inner-space Magic running to get into, or past the laser.
? The Big Mountain Mine caves don't work. This page list the teleports: http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Frontierland

That's all I can think of right now.

Fireworks bug:
This showed for not only me but other people that were in that fireworks game. It also showed three of the same scores from the same person on the side while the game was going on.

mark

10 mins late to everything
all my stuff is gone and furniture in room and same with cousin and same with others coincidence my cousin is right up there^ i told grizzly and he said it might take a few days just saying just in case you have not known.

Enso

I'm not quite sure if this is only me or everyone else or if we can even buy them anymore, but I can't buy flip flops lol~ they aren't for sale anymore in my shops :O so yea nothin major just flip flops lol
They are only available when creating your avatar at the beginning :)

I have been unable to access my furniture since day 1! Tried updating shockwave, along with clearing the cache and trying a different browser! Thanks - JoshWalt

Jasmine

I can't see any of my friends' rooms under the tab. It never worked for me in OVMK either :P.

Jasmine

Sometimes your avatar disappears for a split second after using emotes.

KrazyBella

Not sure if this is Mac specific, but the letter "i"... Whenever someone's name has an "i" in it, their name in the bubble when you hover the mouse over them, as well as their name in the screen with your pins when you click someone, appears as a capital I. So for example Girl would look like GIrl.(And because of the font in vmk, the capital I actually looks like a lowercase L) Although, when the person speaks, the letter "i" appears as an "i" the correct way in the speech bubble. I've also noticed this is true with guest room titles, when you click the info button in someone's guest room, the "i" is an "I".

Sometimes i need to open the character screen to change clothes, twice before it will actually load.

Being able to sit on someone.

The Mark Twain Steamboat room, we can only walk on the ramp currently... Used to be able to walk over the entire boat and I believe, we used to be able to go up the stairs and automatically walk across stage? And sit in the high chairs?

In VMK Central, we used to be able to click to get in line to walk behind the backdrop with camera, and your character would face the camera as if their picture was being taken.

after being in your own room, you can move furniture in any room (although you're the only one who can see it) and it says you're the owner of the room in the info box and the boot option is highlighted on other people in the room even though you can't boot them.

also, the info doesn't work for public rooms at all.

Jasmine

I sometimes get the "This user isn't in a room :(" message when trying to follow a friend from the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if I press my escape key (I do it a lot by accident), I get disconnected. (The screen freezes. I don't actually get the disconnected message.)