Give a Valentine...

For this Forums game I thought it would be fun to give out Valentines! Some of us may feel a little lonely during the season since all the couples are macking it up (You know who you are!!) So this is a chance to maybe share a little sugar to someone you like or just a friendly gesture! I will start things off! And make sure to keep the Valentines appropriate!

:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

upload_2015-2-5_16-0-19.png
For you @hogie :D

AWWWWWWWWW FJDSLKFJKSDFJSKDFJSKFJ!!!!!!!!!:aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower::aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower::aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower::aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower::aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower::aww: :swoon: :halcyon::flower: So coot ^___^ I couldn't find a good Steven Universe one with Pearl but I hope you can appreciate this ^___^
OMG :aww::blossom::cloud9::hearts::pig::whee::fly::halcyon::grizzly::grin::swoon::dance::flower::twist::lol::squee::cheer::nyan: Thats sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You're the best <3

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥

For You Loki:hearts: