The Game

Kinglaser

I dont k now if this counts as a forum game but its a game and I LOST IT asdfghjkl
Ok if you dont know the game:

The Game is a mental game where the objective is to avoid thinking about The Game itself. Thinking about The Game constitutes a loss, which must be announced each time it occurs. It is impossible to win the game, only to not lose.
The rules:
  1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game", or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.") A person cannot choose to not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
  2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
  3. Losses must be announced. This can be verbally, with a phrase such as "I just lost The Game", or in any other way: for example, via Facebook. Some people may have signals or expressions that remind others of The Game.
Once you have lost the game, you have five minutes to forget about it until you are back in The Game. And if someone has announced they have lost the game, then you also lose the game, and must also announce it.

Therefore, YOU have lost the game now. Good luck.