CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Myth

I was saying this sooo much! Glad you agree.
It really is unfair.. girls get two options and we get one.
And to make it more unfair is that guys can't even buy blue princess (and i'm not sure the reasoning behind that?)

S

Spivey

If you want it so badly then trade for it. Guys can still have it.

I'm more annoyed at the lack of items. Like, I get that it's halloween and they want to put out the halloween items first, but there are some basic items that every room used that we still don't have.

I don't like it, especially when this was not the standard for the past releases.

Either release it for guys or give us the Haunted Mansion suit. Preferably the latter. I need to suit up.

I don't care for either costume, I just wanted mansion .. lol!

Heidi

I think it is unfair, but mansion suits were unisex in the original game so they should remain that way.
A different outfit, perhaps, but not mansion.

Its not up to us there is no unfair it is what it is - IN the future we may get the mansion suit and the girls may get nothing. Act like men the game is in development this is not Disney.

Whispered

Why is it bad that only half (theoretically, law of large numbers here) of the population can buy something that only that half can (or should be) wear(ing)?

It's not, in my opinion.

Emelon

I understand how it can be viewed as unfair because guys don't see it in shop, but guys can still wear the outfit so all you have to do is either create a female clone and buy it on there or trade for it. It's not hard to find a female that is willing to trade you the full outfit.

Myth

Why is it bad that only half (theoretically, law of large numbers here) of the population can buy something that only that half can (or should be) wear(ing)?

It's not, in my opinion.
It's still the fact that girls got twice as many items released to them as boys did, and that's whats unfair.

Regardless of what the items are, it should be an equal amount given to both sides.

S

Spivey

Here's a list of the girls and boys exclusive costumes on VMK.
Male:
Blue Baseball
Green Troy
White Troy
Red Winter
Vampire
Prince Phillip
Pirate
Mr. Smee
Mickey Winter

Female:
Alice
Pink Cheerleader
Blue Cheerleader
Halloween Witch
Gabriella Red
Gabriella White
Minnie Winter Costume
Pink Aurora
Blue Aurora
Blue Princess
Pink Princess
Yellow Princess
Pink Superhero
Blue Superhero
Pink Winter

As you can see, VMK had over double the amount of female-only costumes. I mean, it sucks that some outfits are only sold to females in the shops, but at least everyone can wear them now. Blame VMK for favoring girls when it came to clothing.

Emelon

I would have agree with this. I would have liked it if the guys got another outfit released simply because the girls got the princess AND superhero and we're stuck with just superhero.

I suppose I see where everyone is coming from but I agree with Fruits and Myth!
But you can still wear the princess outfit so what's the big deal

Fiyero

Why is everyone so quick to call out the Staff on releases being unfair? Like really people. You would think their is a battle for civil rights going on MyVMK because of how often the word 'fair' is used. It's a game. They're virtual items on a virtual character, that could honestly be deleted in half a second. If people fought half as hard in the real world about real issues then on a game over virtual items, we'd have solved poverty and entered into an era of world peace by now.

So what if the girls get a princess outfit out for on spooky special release? You can still trade some of your female friends for it. And if you don't have any female friends, head to sci-fi dine in and start making some. Maybe next week, they'll release an outfit for boys. Then they'll need your help.

Leave it to the developers to decide what's released when and please stop running to the forum every single time something doesn't go your way in game or things aren't 'fair'. It's a game. If it's not working for you, at the top right corner of your screen, you'll fine the words, log out. Click them. I don't mean to be rude, but the public outcry everytime someone drops a hat needs to stop. It's gonna tear the community apart eventually.

Here's a list of the girls and boys exclusive costumes on VMK.
Male:
Blue Baseball
Green Troy
White Troy
Red Winter
Vampire
Prince Phillip
Pirate
Mr. Smee
Mickey Winter

Female:
Alice
Pink Cheerleader
Blue Cheerleader
Halloween Witch
Gabriella Red
Gabriella White
Minnie Winter Costume
Pink Aurora
Blue Aurora
Blue Princess
Pink Princess
Yellow Princess
Pink Superhero
Blue Superhero
Pink Winter

As you can see, VMK had over double the amount of female-only costumes. I mean, it sucks that some outfits are only sold to females in the shops, but at least everyone can wear them now. Blame VMK for favoring girls when it came to clothing.
i don't think they did. the reason girls have more is because they have more outfit colors. Same outfits but different colors. if you exclude the color variety, girls have 7 outfits just like guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is everyone so quick to call out the Staff on releases being unfair? Like really people. You would think their is a battle for civil rights going on MyVMK because of how often that word is used. It's a game. They're virtual items on a virtual character, that could honestly be deleted in half a second. If people fought half as hard in the real world about real issues then on a game over virtual items, we'd have solved poverty and entered into an era of world peace by now.

So what if the girls get a princess outfit out for on spooky special release? You can still trade some of your female friends for it. And if you don't have any female friends, head to sci-fi dine in and start making some. Maybe next week, they'll release an outfit for boys. Then they'll need your help.

Leave it to the developers to decide what's released when and please stop running to the forum every single time something doesn't go your way in game or things aren't 'fair'. It's a game. If it's not working for you, at the top right corner of your screen, you'll fine the words, log out. Click them. I don't mean to be rude, but the public outcry everytime someone drops a hat needs to stop. It's gonna tear the community apart eventually.
I completely agree! Drama is what caused ovmk to fail. We are lucky at all to even have someone who decided to remake vmk. Disney never would have opened it up again.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Why is everyone so quick to call out the Staff on releases being unfair? Like really people. You would think their is a battle for civil rights going on MyVMK because of how often that word is used. It's a game. They're virtual items on a virtual character, that could honestly be deleted in half a second. If people fought half as hard in the real world about real issues then on a game over virtual items, we'd have solved poverty and entered into an era of world peace by now.

So much truth in these words.

First, everyone supporting this please don't say you're not complaining and that you're criticizing because I'm reading much of this as a demand for something.

I don't agree that this is unfair at all. I can see how it's unfair in some ways but honestly this is what I would do if I really wanted it. Find one of my friends that can purchase the outfit for me on MyVMK. Give them a 1500 credit spree on items. Trade. It's that simple.

You can't simply demand for an item that was available to both sexes and declare that only boys can buy that. That's just insanely wrong. Spivey has added a nice list of clothing that both sexes were unique to on VMK. I would choose one that fits the theme of Halloween like Vampire/Pirate. I'm sure there are some girls that might want these outfits and you can do a swap with them of clothing as well over a credit spree.

This kind of stuff happened on VMK. If you found a way to deal with then I think you can easily deal with it now by finding a solution. It's not that hard and I'm sure you could have done it during the time you have been writing about here on the forums...

Emelon

I am a guy and don't wear the Princess outfit , Lol..
Wow. That's even worse. Complaining because you can't have as much as someone else. Lol. You don't even want the princess outfit you're just mad because more items were released for girls