New theme

PudgeTheFish

Lol @ this thread :3. Guys itll come.. Vmk isnt the staffs first priority.. Itll be here within the next 24 hours.

tbh they never actually defined how long "much longer" would be. Maybe they were basing the two words off of the course of a light year. Then that definitely wouldn't be much longer. If they were saying the deadline was 3 days into May and they were almost to the end of the second, "much longer" would seem like quite a long time. Who knows. Maybe the staff are actually aliens travelling light years through space while writing the newsletter trying to reach earth. -thinks deeply in curiosity-

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
tbh they never actually defined how long "much longer" would be. Maybe they were basing the two words off of the course of a light year. Then that definitely wouldn't be much longer. If they were saying the deadline was 3 days into May and they were almost to the end of the second, "much longer" would seem like quite a long time. Who knows. Maybe the staff are actually aliens travelling light years through space while writing the newsletter trying to reach earth. -thinks deeply in curiosity-
Dang. Mind blown

I might have to retract my JK. Event calender has been set to NOTHING. So yeah. Maybe it's no activity month! :P
Maybe it's like Nickelodeon's Shut it Off day where they had no TV shows going whatsoever. "Go outside and play!" they said. -Child viewer changes channel to Law and Order, never returning to the once amazing television channel because child was sucked into the truth of the real world- This is why Nickelodeon has never had another Shut it Off day.They realized the error of their mistake, which in turn caused many to never return to their channel. awk. I forgot where I was going with this.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Maybe it's like Nickelodeon's Shut it Off day where they had no TV shows going whatsoever. "Go outside and play!" they said. -Child viewer changes channel to Law and Order, never returning to the once amazing television channel because child was sucked into the truth of the real world- This is why Nickelodeon has never had another Shut it Off day.They realized the error of their mistake, which in turn caused many to never return to their channel. awk. I forgot where I was going with this.
LOL I remember hearing about that. TBH that's exactly what i'd do :P