Birthday Celebrations in Club 33

Hi everyone!

SO I feel like more people should be celebrating their birthdays on VMK, whether its that we recognize it or as a list that is posted on the homepage and then I thought of an idea...
Basically I thought that it would be quite interesting to actually party more in Club 33, other than the winners of the BGR rooms each month. What if a raffle was implemented? Each month of your birthday, if people would like, players can enter their names to win a chance of having a fiesta/turn up/sesh/throwdown/etc. in Club 33!

Not sure how many people would feel about this, or if the staff even have time to put something like this together, but I think it would really be enjoyable for everyone! I know that it wouldn't be very fair to other contestants who have their birthdays the same month as the winner, but I'm sure if anyone on the forums likes this idea, they could probably think of a better way than me of how it could play out!

& Happy Birthday to all the May babies <3

Bumping this up - it would be so much fun if they had like a club 33 style party once a month for everyone who is celebrating a birthday that month.. I know room limits could be a problem, so it could only be those who have a birthday that month & we can receive a small prize. Even if they do them twice a month - the first party can be the people born on like the 1st-15th of the month and then the second party can be everyone who celebrates in the second half of the month.
A raffle would be so cool too though like you said! It would be awesome if we got something rewarded to us on our birthdays though, even if its just something small like a pin or just some credits!