Taking users to the parks Anyone want to be Born in the Park? (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I'm heading to Magic Kingdom on August 5th and I thought I could take some people with me. The first 14 people that post that they want to go I'll take along with my avatar. :]

SailorX

Okay guys, so far this is my list:
1) Me
2) Neda
3) Eeyorevf
4) Desertfreak
5) Kilohana
6) Squid
7) Pascal
8) Shadows
9) Aceilikecookies
10) Joshzj

I have room for 5 more

SailorX

Id love to be taken but I thought you could only get badge for 3 people when you go :o?
From what I gathered in reading the rules, you're allowed five pictures with three people in each picture per month, so 15 people including yourself. Did I misinterpret?[DOUBLEPOST=1437922958][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also hit 15 people now.

joetheman

"2. You are allowed to bring friends with you! We know not everyone has the opportunity to go to the parks, so if you have a friend that's going, all they need to do is print you up and take you along for the ride! Group shots are acceptable, MAX 3 players (including yourself )! You are limited to 5 photos (15 avatars) per month."

SailorX

"2. You are allowed to bring friends with you! We know not everyone has the opportunity to go to the parks, so if you have a friend that's going, all they need to do is print you up and take you along for the ride! Group shots are acceptable, MAX 3 players (including yourself )! You are limited to 5 photos (15 avatars) per month."
Yeah, that's exactly what I read. And it doesn't say that you can't take more than one photo per day, so I think we'll be alright.

ALSO, I actually have one last spot open because Stargirll PM'd me and told me that she's actually going with someone else. So I can take one last person!

Jasmine

Me please! :)

IGN is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.