Minor Bugs Thread

I decided to do a test on the kiosk and somehow all the prizes I loaded into it have disappeared. I hope they fix this so I can get back my items. I did do a CFH about what happened I just wanted to make sure others knew not to load items in the kiosk yet until they fix the problem. Thanks

Amy

Head Administrator
I decided to do a test on the kiosk and somehow all the prizes I loaded into it have disappeared. I hope they fix this so I can get back my items. I did do a CFH about what happened I just wanted to make sure others knew not to load items in the kiosk yet until they fix the problem. Thanks
It shouldn't happen again and those kinds of items should have been returned to you. This was fixed already before the kiosk was released, but the update actually never went through.

I had the same problem as well, I just checked and the problem is fixed.

oh did i mention after i try to create such quest... ((if i could)) that the Q at the bottom for the quest hub i can't open it up again after i try to make such quest.... oh did i forget the mention after this also i cant click on the npcs also... figured i better mention that too before i forgot

Last edited:
My items are stuck in the kiosk as well. I remove them but NOTHING returns to my inventory. They appear to disappear from the kiosk but go nowhere. Once I click on the Kiosk they are all right there as before. I have removed and place the kiosk again. Left the room and reentered as well as logged off and back on. Missing items in a big way. What do I need to do please? Thanks

My items are stuck in the kiosk as well. I remove them but NOTHING returns to my inventory. They appear to disappear from the kiosk but go nowhere. Once I click on the Kiosk they are all right there as before. I have removed and place the kiosk again. Left the room and reentered as well as logged off and back on. Missing items in a big way. What do I need to do please? Thanks
This happened to me. Best thing for you to do is make a CFH about it if you haven't already. At this point I am not making a Quest Room until they fix all these bugs in the kiosks.

This happened to me. Best thing for you to do is make a CFH about it if you haven't already. At this point I am not making a Quest Room until they fix all these bugs in the kiosks.
I did make a call for help. No response at this writing. I have hit CLEAR ALL PRIZES - doesnt work. I even X'd Each winner row - They all disappear except 1st Winner row but still, NONE of the items return to my inventory.[DOUBLEPOST=1454004487][/DOUBLEPOST]
In addition, I cleared a room and my Frozen Flats never returned to my inventory! Please fix this. Thanks!

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
It shouldn't happen again and those kinds of items should have been returned to you. This was fixed already before the kiosk was released, but the update actually never went through.
@Amy this actually JUST happened to me a few moments ago. i put in a few items as well as credits.. deleted them from my kiosk and BOOM.. they disappeared from my inventory. i even refreshed and they still not in my inventory. What do i do?

Edit: I should also mention that the quest kiosk won't let me change my quest description. I have run the quest once for players already. not sure if that is why.

Last edited:
I'm confused as to how peoples items keep disappearing. Do we need another update? From what I have read several people, including myself, STILL don't have their items back. Thanks

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I havent even got to the prize point bc im still waiting for my tasks to workwith the "items dropped tasks" lol, on my tasks when i test the dropped item (clover) it will not show anywhere.
That same thing happened to me when i would use the "find a single item" option. You have to use the multiple item mode as of currently. That is the only one that works right now. Not to worry though.. cause you can still drop just one item down with " find mulitple items". I didn't know this till i saw somebody else explain this in another post somewhere.

I'm confused as to how peoples items keep disappearing. Do we need another update? From what I have read several people, including myself, STILL don't have their items back. Thanks
I am not sure why it is still happening either considering Amy said it was fixed. I am sure though Amy is working on it as fast as she can. Sometime soon things will probably be officially fixed.