We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
More pixel sizes! Like 3x3 or 4x4 for building! And invisible/walkthroughable pixels!
:awright: YES! I actually was just about to suggest this too until I saw your post! Thank you for asking for it as well! I really need this to finish a room I am building that has hit the item limit. If there were bigger pixels it would fill more space using less items. Also the invisible pixels will for sure come in handy, especially if they were in different sizes too! There could be a command word you would say in the room that would allow you to see and not see the invisible pixels. You could work with them that way!

@Amy PLEASE make this happpen!

Amy

Head Administrator
:awright: YES! I actually was just about to suggest this too until I saw your post! Thank you for asking for it as well! I really need this to finish a room I am building that has hit the item limit. If there were bigger pixels it would fill more space using less items. Also the invisible pixels will for sure come in handy, especially if they were in different sizes too! There could be a command word you would say in the room that would allow you to see and not see the invisible pixels. You could work with them that way!

@Amy PLEASE make this happpen!
There's a new kind of pixel in the works (that looks better too IMO) that can be set to any colour, set to invisible, set to walkable, sittable or none, and can be set to any height. Most of it is working I just need to create an interface for it (which is a pain in VMK), so it might come out next month. We'll have to see.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:StitchBounce:Something else that would be nice to have in the game would be a Stitch pet base! Maybe not for this month but at some point would be amazing! Also, it be nice if you could make the original water carpets swim-able too (not just the pool water). Plus, speaking of carpets, I would love some hay carpets (in different sizes).

Note: If i think of something else I will be sure to post later. I am a room builder so this thread is a good idea! :thumbsup:

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
There's a new kind of pixel in the works (that looks better too IMO) that can be set to any colour, set to invisible, set to walkable, sittable or none, and can be set to any height. Most of it is working I just need to create an interface for it (which is a pain in VMK), so it might come out next month. We'll have to see.
My Pixel prayers may be answered :626:

1x1 carpets -a must-
Yard Sale Signs- 500c 1k 1500c 2k etc
Decor for our rooms
More Plants
Lawnmower
Shovels
Wheelbarrows
Waterhose
Grill
Flowers (flowerbeds)
More water carpets
Bridges
Fishing pole like in frontierland dock.
Stepping Stones
Decor for houses-
Sofa to seat 3 ppl
Computer Desk and Computer
More Background panels of single colors
2x2 Moving water carpets
Rugs
Pet Base- Dog and Cat 1/2 dog 1/2 cat oliver and company?
Doorway Panels
Waterfall without the islands
Madame Leota Chair Orange since we have an orange table with no chairs lol
Trees (green, fall colors, bare) for the seasons
Invisible Seat
Entry Points (where we can change where people enter the room)
Furniture Storage Building- to put all furniture in
Pin Stoage Building- to place all pins in
Clothing Storage- to place all clothing in
Ability to select our pins in a drag and drop box to arrange pins on landyards

Brainstorming is over for Now

Karalora

The main thing I would want for myself is snowflake-themed flats, dividers and carpets (to gussy up my Adventure Thru InnerSpace ride). A Doom Buggy teleporter to go with the ride start would also be nice.

For general use...more outdoors/nature type items. Love the grass carpets, but some flower patches would be nice. Plain forest trees in various sizes, reflecting different seasons. More recolors of the PPR rocks. Bushes and tree stumps. That sort of thing.

It's hard to come up with specific suggestions for such a general question! My brain immediately goes WANT ALL THE THINGS and I have trouble narrowing it down!

Last edited:

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
This is more fitting for a Winter Theme- but I would love to see smaller gingerbread house pieces.
Would also love to see similar pieces to gingerbread be released, but without the snowy/frosting/candy covered look to be used all year round! (Also made smaller would be awesome cause those ging walls are HUGE)

More wall sets are always fun, though I'm not sure of any specific ideas at the moment.

Ride start to remove hats like in host events for those that like to create games where hats may become an obstacle.

Also why is there no purple cake block? Can we get that added in with the other three colors? That would be lovely.

I know you mentioned you are in the works of making a pixel that you can change the dimensions of, however I would love to see some sort of basic items that comes in multiple varying heights in order to better create stairs.
Items like Flat Peppermints and PPR Small Island are approx. half the height of small ride poles and can be used to make layers well, but I would love to see items come out that are maybe 1/3-1/4 height of the small ride poles so that it is easier to make smaller layers as opposed to huge jumps. (Hopefully that makes sense)

Wouldn't be surprised if I come up with more ideas later!

TealQueen

Be extraordinary ❤️
Main Street inspired Flats would be amazing!
Also love the idea of interactive food and table settings like someone listed above!
As far as outfits I'd love to see more fashion forward things like "flowy" looking crop tops, rompers, bathing suits (like someone listed), sunglasses (aviators, Ray Bans, etc) Shoes like Vans, Toms, gladiator sandals, etc.
As far as character outfits I would LOVE to see outfits like Tinkerbell, Pochohontas, Ariel (mermaid), etc.
But seriously MAIN STREET FLATS! Lol
So excited for next month! ❤️ & it's my 1 year anniversary of playing next month, and my birthday month! That's what's up.

i know this is for furniture but since not all of us like building it'd be cool if we could have some other stuff too. i'd love to see more basic clothing like bows, headbands, more mini skirts (PLEASE), pastel, vibrant, and black and white recolors of basic clothing like crop tops, t-shirts, tank tops, baby doll shirts, flip flops, et cetera. also new hairstyles would be great :halcyon:

Status
Not open for further replies.