Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
This is beautiful. So it will be compatible with the iPad? Ugh, I can't wait! Thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this.

RainbowKougra

Awesome, love the new MYVmk splash screen.

Suggestion: Please allow is to purchase items in lots. For example if I need to purchase 100 walking pixles, it takes quite a while to do so one at a time, however, if we are allowed to choose the number we purchase it would make life easier. Also, if I can choose an amount I wish to buy, I will know ahead of time how much credit I am spending on a large group of items. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Enso

Do you have a time estimate for the release of this? It looks really great and I'm looking forward to the added fps ;)

Is this a response to me complaining about it to you all the time? Well how I used to... and so this client works on any device with OpenGL support? All devices support OpenGL except iOS. Apple only allows OpenGL in iAd, but that may change.

Is this a response to me complaining about it to you all the time? Well how I used to... and so this client works on any device with OpenGL support? All devices support OpenGL except iOS. Apple only allows OpenGL in iAd, but that may change.
She stated in her first post that it was utilizing WebGL which is support on Safari for iOS. Not sure if she meant OpenGL?

Amy said it will use WebGL. iOS supports this automatically on Chrome & Firefox, but it is temporarily disabled on Safari.

Useful tips to enable it on Safari here:
https://www.udacity.com/wiki/cs291/enabling_webgl

Status
Not open for further replies.