Corrupt Wishes

riddleguy

I have decided to bring one of my favorite forum games to myvmk! This game is known as bad wish/corrupt wishes, and the rules are as follows:

The first person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish but with an unpleasant twist and makes a wish of their own, and so on.

Example:

Person 1: I wish I could fly.

Person 2: Wish granted, but you crash into peter pan and squash tinkerbell making pan mad at you.

So, I'll start with a wish of my own:

I wish I was at disneyworld.

Wish granted, but it's pouring and crowded.
I wish I had 1 million dollars.

@Cowboy_Pirate Wish granted, but you are trapped in the future without a way back.
I wish I could walk on water.

Wish granted, but now you can't walk on land.

I wish I had a puppy.
Wish granted, but the puppy grew into Clifford the Big Red Dog!
I wish it was raining food.

Wish granted but now a wild Charizard has appeared and burned down the pokegym!

I wish I owned every piece of Oswald merchandise irl
Wish granted, but you have so much Oswald merchandise that you're house is over crowded with Oswalds :O
I wish I found a bunch of rare coins on the beach

riddleguy

Wish Granted, But one of those rare coins is cursed and brings you bad luck.

I wish for a delicious cheese sandwich lacking mold,poison,bugs,worms,rodents and with bread that isn't stale.

Wish granted but although the sandwich isn't moldy, stale, stinky, or full of rodents, it's delicious but you're allergic to the ingredients in it therefore causing your face to swell up!

I wish that Zootopia 2 was out already.

riddleguy

I will go again and corrupt my own wish.... you have the most amazing dream in history of dreams but you forgot it.

I wish for a comfy bed.

I will go again and corrupt my own wish.... you have the most amazing dream in history of dreams but you forgot it.

I wish for a comfy bed.
Wish granted but you can't find sheets for it and have to sleep on the plain mattress

I wish I didn't have homework