Transition Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Pegasus

Hello everyone!

This thread is to inform everyone that the game is now back up and running. The migration to the new server has been successful, and we are hoping that things will be running smoothly from here on out!

The Date Night Series quest will be up and running for 24 hours, so it will be available until 10:00AM EST Tuesday, June 27th.

HOST_Morph's quest that was originally scheduled for today will need to be rescheduled for another time. There are currently a few behind the scenes processes that are being worked on and will need to be finalized before the quest will be able to be activated.

Also, our twitter connection is still in the transition process, and at this exact moment we are unable to communicate via tweets.

With the transition there are also updates required on MyVMK Pal to allow for connection to the new server. For the time being this method to playing the game is unavailable, please bear with us as we work on restoring this connection.
If you play using Firefox and are experiencing issues, please refer to this thread for hopeful solutions to get you back into the game!

As always, as more information becomes available to us we will update you as best we can - which currently means via this thread, however once we are able to we will return to sending out tweets.

Thank you very much for all of your patience throughout this transition - it has been greatly appreciated!

xo

with the new server in place, im having difficulties getting on myvmkpal. does the new server not work on there? I don't have an option to update it or play on firefox

with the new server in place, im having difficulties getting on myvmkpal. does the new server not work on there? I don't have an option to update it or play on firefox
With the transition there are also updates required on MyVMK Pal to allow for connection to the new server. For the time being this method to playing the game is unavailable, please bear with us as we work on restoring this connection.
If you play using Firefox and are experiencing issues, please refer to this thread for hopeful solutions to get you back into the game!

i believe there's some, idk, virus thing on there. whole lotta ads on the side of the search bar. it's not pretty and im not tech savvy and rather not go onto that cancer looking browser :/ if i knew how to get rid of that safely i would totally use it for myvmk
poo well I can get you anything that comes out in the mean time </3

i believe there's some, idk, virus thing on there. whole lotta ads on the side of the search bar. it's not pretty and im not tech savvy and rather not go onto that cancer looking browser :/ if i knew how to get rid of that safely i would totally use it for myvmk
If it is like that I would personally totally uninstall FF, reboot and re-install it. Sounds like you have added some kind of addon at some point, such as shockwave always wanting to change my toolbar (unless you uncheck the boxes). Good luck :)

Thank you for the update! :) I normally used myVMKPal, but for now am able to get on using IE 11. (edit: nvm, IE keeps crashing every few minutes)

Last edited:
I am someone who played with Pal ever since my Firefox updated and it wouldn't let me back into the game, but I was able to download an older version and get back in no problem!

First, I deleted my old version of Firefox (I deleted the files and went to the add/remove programs option in my computer settings and uninstalled it). I then went to this website (http://filehippo.com/download_firefox/72944/) and downloaded the version 51 of Firefox.
Once everything was all re-installed when I first went to play the game again there was a black screen with a button to "activate adobe" again, so I clicked it, and it went to a black screen. I exited out and retried the game and it works just fine now!

I know a few people I've told this to still are struggling to get the game to work, but I figure this might help some people out if it works for you!

I thought the quest was all day today. So I missed it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.