Feedback on our Forums Newsletter

riddleguy

We'll discuss it! It isn't much work for us, but it could help with remembering to put your username in the e-mail!

Thanks for the feedback :halcyon:
I would love to see this feature added!

Now for my own suggestions...
Newsletters for games often give out game codes and I would love to see item/credit codes included in the forum newsletter for us to redeem in game. Would also give people a compelling incentive to visit the forums. Wouldn't have to be every newsletter.

I would also like to see a happy thoughts section where you can see compliments from users and staff.

I would love to see this feature added!

Now for my own suggestions...
Newsletters for games often give out game codes and I would love to see item/credit codes included in the forum newsletter for us to redeem in game. Would also give people a compelling incentive to visit the forums. Wouldn't have to be every newsletter.

I would also like to see a happy thoughts section where you can see compliments from users and staff.
The only thing about the game codes is they're not needed. Staff can just add items to you on their own. The newsletter already gives away a prize so what you're suggesting is instead of you being awarded an item you're awarded a code for the same item? There isn't really a difference.

riddleguy

The only thing about the game codes is they're not needed. Staff can just add items to you on their own. The newsletter already gives away a prize so what you're suggesting is instead of you being awarded an item you're awarded a code for the same item? There isn't really a difference.
While its true the newletter gives away a prize to lucky winners,item codes would be redeemable by everybody! The difference is that everybody would get the item or credit code prize. Item codes may not be needed but it was feature of original vmk that would be nice to utilize.

A few ideas

-One creative, simple graphic "newsletter-esque" image template with new week's info updated within each section instead of using spoilers
-Newsletter page for menu tab
-Save the homepage solely for forum and game announcements

popgirlzzz

Please don't hate me! I just don't know where to say stuff but I would LOVE to see hunchback of Notre Dame represented in VMK or even Tarzan! (Jane's Yellow Dress) Maybe Mary Poppins? (A lot you can do with it... ) I figure you could change countries of where outfits come from/stories.... ex: hunchback=french... poppins=Great Britain

It'd be nice if the words "Splash Mountain" would appear on it.
AGREED. GIRLLL. YAS. BRING. BACK.DA . SPLASH.MOUNTAIN.ROOMS @Amy PLS <3 NOSTALGIA. IS . CREEPIN UP ON ME RN!!! ahH![DOUBLEPOST=1521377958][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please don't hate me! I just don't know where to say stuff but I would LOVE to see hunchback of Notre Dame represented in VMK or even Tarzan! (Jane's Yellow Dress) Maybe Mary Poppins? (A lot you can do with it... ) I figure you could change countries of where outfits come from/stories.... ex: hunchback=french... poppins=Great Britain
AGREED . girl! that would be so fun to see!!!!

I absolutely love being able to see updates on not only the newsletter, but through the tweets on the homepage as well.
One suggestion, more related to the actual game playing, PLEASE bring back crates! Or maybe do beach balls to collect since its summer.
I enjoy being apart of these forums and VMK once again. Thank you!

I made a thread like two weeks ago but it still hasn't been greenlit yet, probably not the only one. But if forum staff could let us know about why it wasn't approved or tell us more than...
upload_2018-7-3_10-26-5.png
That would be neat

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Hello all!

In an effort to keep the Forums newsletter up to date and fun for everyone, I wanted to ask for the forum member's feedback/opinions on our newsletter and see if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for new activities or anything that could be done to the newsletter to improve it! Feel free to comment below your opinions, and we might just use one of your ideas for a new section of the newsletter!

Thank you all in advance! :)
Bring back the forum prizes, trivia, and credit giveaways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk