Missing Fantasyland Items

I bought the following items and set them down in my Tangled Room yesterday. I just logged in now and the items are completely missing.

1x Carousel Horse - 10/1/17 750 cr
1x Maximus Horse - 10/1/17 750 cr
1x Small World Panda - 10/1/17 500 cr
1x Small World Tiger - 10/1/17 500 cr

On another side note, the 2 minecarts I put down a few days ago are also missing.

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
I bought the following items and set them down in my Tangled Room yesterday. I just logged in now and the items are completely missing.

1x Carousel Horse - 10/1/17 750 cr
1x Maximus Horse - 10/1/17 750 cr
1x Small World Panda - 10/1/17 500 cr
1x Small World Tiger - 10/1/17 500 cr

On another side note, the 2 minecarts I put down a few days ago are also missing.
I'm missing 1 Panda, 1 Maximus, and 2 Archimedes.
Sorry to hear about this! We'd love to help get this sorted out.

Be sure to double check your inventory to make sure they haven't mysteriously ended up back in there. If you still can't find the items, send us a Call for Help either through the game or from www.MyVMK.com/contact and one of our staff members will be sure to look into it for you :)

@Aery @BOO_Simba

I reluctantly cleared out my entire room, and the 4 items appeared in my inventory. :) When I double-click Archimedes though, he disappears.... and when I click on the exact spot where I had placed him, nothing happens. But then I clear the room again and he reappears in my inventory. :p

Does that make sense? I'm super sleep deprived hahaha.

Daniella

Sorry to hear about this! We'd love to help get this sorted out.

Be sure to double check your inventory to make sure they haven't mysteriously ended up back in there. If you still can't find the items, send us a Call for Help either through the game or from www.MyVMK.com/contact and one of our staff members will be sure to look into it for you :)
I am having the same problems now. I had 8 kali couch corners that wouldn't rotate last time I was logged in, so i left them in my room. I just logged in to only 7 corners and none in my inventory.