Assassin: THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Ok so hi everyone. First of all I just want to apologize for not being able to regulate who's been online like I wanted to due to circumstances (you prob know why). I've messaged people who I suspect haven't been active in the game.

Secondly, for future reference, if you are not able to come online or don't plan on staying active, don't sign up for assassin. This game only works if people are staying active. I don't mean you have to get online everyday and I would hate to make that rule because that's just annoying, but you should have been online enough by the end of today to give your target a chance to get you. It's not really fair to the people playing who are dying and you're not because you're not active or to your assassins who can't really do anything but try to hide.

Anyways, sorry if this message seemed super extra, it's just kind of annoying.

Gallifreyan

Gallifreyan

I was gonna have everyone pm me their votes but voting on the thread works too.

RULES
1. The players eligible to come back are: @Rinoa @dazedmermaid @xCharlottex @Pinkamena @somethingcool @chassssem @cait @Sutton
2. If a revived player dies during round 2, they CANNOT be revived again for round 3. (But if someone who's never died dies during round 2, they can be voted back for round 3.

If you haven't voted yet, post your vote on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.