Unable to load anything

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I am able to finally log in on my Mac and enter the game, but I am only able to enter one room. If I try to go to another, it refuses to load and I have to exit the game and enter into another room. Clothing and furniture also will not load. Basically, nothing loads for me and I'm wondering if it's happening to anyone else or if there is a fix.

goobie

violent delights
I'm having a similar problem on my PC. I load up the game and can get to the map but as soon as I try to enter a room I won't load into the room. Sometimes I can't even click on the name of the rooms either.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Similar
On PC & getting blank screens, loading forever, and nothing (like I didn't click anything on the map)

Edit: aaaaand I keep getting disconnected

MrsTripp

Stephanie Tripp
Did any of y’all win the red scarf at host event bc I’ve been told by other players that is the problem and literally as soon as the scarf entered my inventory my game started messing up so I am thinking they may be related?

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Did any of y’all win the red scarf at host event bc I’ve been told by other players that is the problem and literally as soon as the scarf entered my inventory my game started messing up so I am thinking they may be related?
No red scarf for me. Though after 3 or 4 relogs my game started to work again