any other irl pin collectors? :)

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
Meeee!! I will post a picture of my pins later, sadly I haven't found a good way to display them on the regular, I've got over 100...

Oof I haven't had a chance to find a place to set mine up either! Here's some of my pins, I have a lot more back in my hometown but this is the majority!

Mystery Box

Disney Cruise Line

Limited Edition/Special Events

Regular Pins

Cast Member Exclusive

Princess

Also, apart from pins I love to collect any of the Disney arts! Here are some from my campus room, I got a few more back at home!

Last edited:

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
Oof I haven't had a chance to find a place to set mine up either! Here's some of my pins, I have a more back in my hometown but this is the majority!

Mystery Box

Disney Cruise Line

Regular Pins

Cast Member Exclusive

Princess

Also, apart from pins I love to collect any of the Disney arts! Here are some from my campus room, I got a few more back at home!
You arts are beautiful! I loveeeeeee the HM Organ!

Crystal

I've always loved looking at others pin collections! They always make me so jealous haha. I've been tempted multiple times to build up a collection but I don't have the funds to be spending on pins rofl. Here are some of the ones I got from my one trip to Disney World in 2006. Nothing rare but they hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately my sister lost the other 6 pins we got but I'm hoping they turn up in her abyss of a closet.

Added the lanyard card & keychain as a bonus rofl
Also: Everyone's pin collections above are so amazing! :aww:

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Oof I haven't had a chance to find a place to set mine up either! Here's some of my pins, I have a more back in my hometown but this is the majority!

Mystery Box

Disney Cruise Line

Regular Pins

Cast Member Exclusive

Princess

OMG that CM Lady and the Tramp I love you Pin is adorbs i need[DOUBLEPOST=1525385661][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres my Lanyard :)

Yes I really Like Pink, Minnie, Marie, Lady and Wendy <3

I'd post mine but it's way too big lol! I'll try and figure out how to post it all. I haven't collected in a while due to the "scrapper" problem so many of mine are older pins. Some range from rare to ultra rare. It's fun but expensive!
:fancy:

Luminosity

Yes me but the pin books are so expensive so mine are all cluttered... I can't name specifics other than I have all the rundisney medal pins and other race pins from the races I've run??

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I started my collection awhile ago when I was very young, ranging from WDW to DCL and now Disneyland. It's such a fun hobby and I can't wait to get more during my trip to Disneyland this month.

NeonUniKorn

Professional Unicorn
I loooooove collecting pins ❤️
I always overspend whenever I get a chance to go to a park, which is quite rare nowadays since I live in Michigan now.
I know it’s quite a long shot, but I’ve been searching for pins relating to Tron: Legacy for the last decade it feels. I’ve searched eBay for them, always keeping my eye out.