Inventory issue

I haven't been able to open my inventory since winning last nights host prize. I sent a call for help but it wasn't fixed. I can only go through my pin inventory not my furniture or clothing and people don't load fully besides myself.

cnjgirl

this is also happening to me!

won the prize, but the last two pages of my clothing inventory just continuously load.. and ends up freezing my screen making me have to login again

_Bacon_

Happening to me as well! My furni and pins are fine, but clothes page wont load at all since i won last night:(

if i slowly load my furni i can load them all but then once i try to load my clothes it glitches everything once i get to page 18 which is the page im assuming the red scarf is on :/ @_Bacon_ @cnjgirl[DOUBLEPOST=1512600388][/DOUBLEPOST]and i can't even get into my own rooms lol

_Bacon_

if i slowly load my furni i can load them all but then once i try to load my clothes it glitches everything once i get to page 18 which is the page im assuming the red scarf is on :/ @_Bacon_ @cnjgirl[DOUBLEPOST=1512600388][/DOUBLEPOST]and i can't even get into my own rooms lol
I believe the staff said they are aware of this and is working on a fix in another thread, so hopefully it’ll be fixed soon!

Guitar

I am having this very same issue and rooms aren't loading for me, either. I was on a couple of hours ago, called for help and a staff came to try to help me. She removed the red scarf from my inventory, but I had to log offline and go do something. I'm back online and having the same problems again. I sent another cfh and haven't gotten a response, yet. I appreciate any help I can get. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

Guitar

I'm still having this problem. Please help! I want to change my clothing. :blue:
When I try to load my clothes and it doesn't work, I try to go to another room and it doesn't load for me.
@HOST_Nala, when will this get fixed? :um:

cnjgirl

the problem seems to have spread now to my furniture tab... i have crates I want to unlock and can't get it to load

gonna try to relog but i'll update if that helps :|

update: relogging helped! :)

Last edited:
the problem seems to have spread now to my furniture tab... i have crates I want to unlock and can't get it to load

gonna try to relog but i'll update if that helps :|

update: relogging helped! :)
you can get into your clothing inventory now?[DOUBLEPOST=1512702356][/DOUBLEPOST]any update to this??

Last edited:

Marisa

@HOST_Nala Any update? Still can't load clothes and it made me lose a 120k sale because I couldn't trade :([DOUBLEPOST=1512713871][/DOUBLEPOST]@HOST_Vixen Do you know anything about the status of this fix?

Last edited: