Ned is dead...Jungle Cruise ain't crusin!

There is a void in my heart that cannot be filled....my beloved Ned is dead. I'm at a loss for words.
You see, Ned and I spend an excessive amount of time together, especially on double credit weekends. But this weekend, I tried to visit him, and there were no boats.... "Roll up! Roll up!" he cried, but THERE WAS NO BOAT.

I stood on the dock with tears in my eyes and was forced to sulk through Adventureland until I reached the PIrates Game Lobby.

Captain Blackheart is like, really mean...

Anywaaaay in all seriousness, something's wrong with Jungle Cruise. IDK If it's just me but does anyone have any suggestions? All of my flashplayers are updated.I just want my Ned back....I just want him to constructively criticize my reckless driving! "Now don't get carried away! You can hardly steer this thing!"

Baka

Actually, you might have to downgrade your shockwave player.

Hi everyone!! <3

For those who don't know, Jungle Cruise has a lot of issues running under Shockwave 12. These issues have absolutely nothing to do with Amy's server code (almost all of Jungle Cruise is clientside,) and everything to do with Adobe. The simple solution to these glitches is simply just downgrade to Shockwave 11 instead.

STEPS
  1. Uninstall Shockwave 12 through Control Panel (Programs >> Programs and Features, then find Adobe Shockwave Player)
  2. Download the installer for Shockwave 11 here.
  3. Run the installer that you just downloaded
  4. Log in to MyVMK! You might need to hit the "Run this time" button, if you use Google Chrome.

- Jasmine <3
Are you using MyVMKPal or the browser?

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delayed response! Is this issue still occurring for you, or has it been resolved/did the suggestion above help?
If the problem is still present, please send a call for help in game! They're the quickest way for us staff to become aware of things such as this, and I don't want to hear of any more tears/missing boats!

xo