Minor Bugs Thread

When you configure an item stacked into another one like the peter pan rocks they normally don't like to fit together but they can in some orientations. When you configure the item on the bottom of the stack (stacked horizontally) you crash every time I'm not sure what you could do to fix this since we are doing things that normally wouldn't work but it does it consistent so i thought id point it out

When you configure an item stacked into another one like the peter pan rocks they normally don't like to fit together but they can in some orientations. When you configure the item on the bottom of the stack (stacked horizontally) you crash every time I'm not sure what you could do to fix this since we are doing things that normally wouldn't work but it does it consistent so i thought id point it out
I am also having this issue. I'm trying to use Configure on a carpet underneath a Peter Pan ride wall and anytime I try to save the new configuration, the whole game crashes.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
My whole room's Edna Mode chairs were scrambled. When I try to put them back it won't let me put them near the bottom of the room.

shel050

(1) can’t enter SITS rides unless player is in room entrance, ride exit, or physically close to the ride entrance
(2) Can’t change or update signature
(3) Inventory numbers don’t update after trades
(4) My clothing items randomly don’t load properly. When putting on clothing, these appear blank and do not load on my character

Squiggle

So I don't wanna ruin all the work @Amy did over our break but this has bug been around for awhile now and its annoying, I hope my explanation makes sense.
When you are walking around a room you can only walk to the origin point of items, what I mean is, the spot that is highlighted when an item is placed is the only one that is walk-able.

In the second picture I'm clicking on the very edge and I walked to the origin, this bug effects most items to the game so that makes some items unusable besides them looking awesome.

All of these items cant be sat in at the moment because of this bug.

As I said earlier it doesn't effect all items which is the weirdest part, this Queen of Hearts Throne you can sit in all 3 seats

This is made worse because Myvmk just released 2 items that you cant sit in, the explorer couch and the red canoe

hey so I got a invisible person bug by loading into a user guest room, then was pulled into a host room by the queue before I was finished loading into the first room which I think caused the problem. this persisted through other rooms until I relogged and happened on my galaxy s7 phone.