What’s going on?

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
So I’m sure other people are thinking it too, so I’ll be the first to post. What’s happening with this month?? I saw that there was an event today called recover the lamp? But still no update on the newsletter and no change in the game? (Correct me if I’m wrong haven’t been on yet). This just seems really unorganized and it hasn’t been this way in a while. What is the theme this month? When will it get updated because I’m so confused :ugh:

Squiggle

The winter room judging keeps pushing the newsletter back, the theme this month is TV Disney and the events are based around recess and Aladdin TV show so far it seems, there is a hide and seek event going on this month for some Disney channel ears the host are wearing them this month we know so far that there are 20 colors,

on a side note most of this info is slowly leaking in game and on discord i dont think thats really fair for everybody at least use twitter which is on the home page

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
The winter room judging keeps pushing the newsletter back, the theme this month is TV Disney and the events are based around recess and Aladdin TV show so far it seems, there is a hide and seek event going on this month for some Disney channel ears the host are wearing them this month we know so far that there are 20 colors,

on a side note most of this info is slowly leaking in game and on discord i dont think thats really fair for everybody at least use twitter which is on the home page
Oh! Tysm for filling me in. Sounds like a good theme, I’m excited :). I’m not on discord, unfortunately. Have the SITS and chest prizes been updated yet?

Last edited:

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Why is there not a public access link to this "official" server? :/ I'm getting pretty frustrated with not being able to get into the game and now not even being able to access any information about the game from the forums unless someone cross posts...

Why is there not a public access link to this "official" server? :/ I'm getting pretty frustrated with not being able to get into the game and now not even being able to access any information about the game from the forums unless someone cross posts...
This is not an "official" server. Many players are on there, however it is not formally related to MyVMK. All official information is posted on the forums or twitter.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
What about this supposed "surprise"? Usually with in-game announcements there's a tweet with it, but I wouldn't have known about it if I didn't see it on the discord.
Exactly, what surprise? I'm out of the loop on this one.

Before the latest newsletter was released, I was trying to check the forums for updates on what was going on and only saw Amy referring to the Discord and a lot of people talking about what was "released" on it. The multiple sources of information are what's causing the confusion between "official" and "unofficial" announcements, @HOST_Duchess . Announcements made on the secret/official/unofficial server seem pretty credible and if some players have access to this, why don't we all?

GA_Leia

General Princess
Exactly, what surprise? I'm out of the loop on this one.

Before the latest newsletter was released, I was trying to check the forums for updates on what was going on and only saw Amy referring to the Discord and a lot of people talking about what was "released" on it. The multiple sources of information are what's causing the confusion between "official" and "unofficial" announcements, @HOST_Duchess . Announcements made on the secret/official/unofficial server seem pretty credible and if some players have access to this, why don't we all?
As the Discord server is not affiliated with MyVMK, we do not control who has access to it. The admin of the Discord server would need to be contacted, and I'm not sure who that is, my apologies.

The "surprise" was announced on our Twitter! It was not announced in game because it pertains to the forums, i.e. the return of Shoutbox!