EVENT GLITCH, WASNT ABLE TO ATTEND WITH FAST PASS

I unfortunately was in line for the kindergarden derby event and I joined right at 7 and was like in the 30 range and right when it was about to pull me in, myvmk glitched ): Can anyone help me? This happened to MommyDearest but they were able to get her in ): HELP

HOST_Pegasus

@breezybearzy
Thank you for getting on for the event - so sorry that you weren't able to make it in!
Unfortunately, sometimes this is an issue with our fast pass/room queue system, and players have difficulty getting into the event rooms.

Should this ever occur to you again in the future, please send in a call for help at the time and we will be sure to get you into the event!
As you were unable to get in tonight, I will be sure that you have a consolation and the queue prizes, which you would have received had you been able to make it in (at the very least)!

Hopefully the next time the Kindergarten Derby opens its gates you'll be able to make it in with no issues!

xo

HOST_Pegasus

@Dancer_Olaf
I will look into this for you and send you a message through the game when I am finished!

In the event this happens, to anyone, in the future, please send a call for help at that time so we can look into things more efficiently!

xo

@Dancer_Olaf
I will look into this for you and send you a message through the game when I am finished!

In the event this happens, to anyone, in the future, please send a call for help at that time so we can look into things more efficiently!

xo
Thank you so much! If you cant do this i completely understand! ;)