Changes to Best Guest Room and Best Game Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoorFroning

I just have a quick question! In the past when staff was nominating the games and rooms, it seemed as though they only nominated rooms that were built or opened that month. My question is, does this hold true in players sending in their own rooms? As in, can a player send in a room that was built prior to this month and has been opened, but never won any awards? I don't know that there was ever any specific rule regarding this, but it would be interesting to know!
they did allow rooms that had been built before the month started to win the current months BGR (ex: piratestews blue lagoon dining room). it just wasnt a common occurrence.

@waterfallglow Yes, Best Guest Room and Best Game Room are still happening. Please check the Amy Speaks section of the MyVMK newsletter for more information on that.

@Desertfreak You are allowed to enter a Best Game Room with more than one room. :)
Are you allowed to submit more than one Best Guest Room for the month? Say you submitted one already, but you'd like to submit another, is that allowed?

Last edited:
Amy D: I messed up lol. I made a game room for the haunted house competition because I was tired when I read the newsletter and thought there were two categories for haunted house (game room and guest room). Can I still enter my room for best game room for October?

:CheshireBounce:

Amy D: I messed up lol. I made a game room for the haunted house competition because I was tired when I read the newsletter and thought there were two categories for haunted house (game room and guest room). Can I still enter my room for best game room for October?

This brings up a question I had wondered about! Will there be a BGR comp for october or is it replaced by the HH Comp this month @Amy?

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff

Unfortunately, we cannot allow the same room that has been used for the competition to be submitted for Best Guest/Game Room. Sorry about that!
This brings up a question I had wondered about! Will there be a BGR comp for october or is it replaced by the HH Comp this month @Amy?
Is there a bgr this month in October or is it just the Haunted House contest?
There will still be Best Guest/Game Room winners this month! We will be taking into consideration the winners from the room competition and will be voting based around that so that guests who win Best Guest/Game Room will not have won the competition.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@VMK_Schweetz @VMK_Rapunzel

Question: Are we allowed to share a room we entered into Best Guest Room onto the forum thread about Guest Rooms? Like for other players to see my work. I was not sure if it would affect my entry in regards to my room being anonymous (of the room owner) to the staff voting. I am not exactly sure how the voting works with Best Guest Room so was not sure. I am anxious to share my room with other players but since I entered it into BGR I did not know if I should share?

Status
Not open for further replies.