beans drawins

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
um u forgt all the othah stars and planets!!1??/ this ois so bad uGHHHH! and ummM why is my face s squished???? and the rocketship luk lyke its farting so ur a sinner for being gross! uGH im so ticketed off right now!!111!

um u forgt all the othah stars and planets!!1??/ this ois so bad uGHHHH! and ummM why is my face s squished???? and the rocketship luk lyke its farting so ur a sinner for being gross! uGH im so ticketed off right now!!111!
much ungretaful be happy she even drew yo squish face. typing game strongg here tho.

am cryin am not sinner forgib bean jesbus for bean has shamed some1. dis pic taked bean lik 48 hr u shood b thankful am gona go die in corner now rip in pece to miself xx

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
YA beans talkin bout u hater ur jus jeslous of beans artiskic skills and dont u EVER call me a door AGAIN or bean wil throw MULTIPLE POTATOES at u
0 good i luve potato and potato chips and potato fries and curly fries and potato salad and potato soup and potato pasta and potato man nomnomnom