M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Mudkip is my favorite pokemon!!! I dont play pokemon as much as i did but did u see mega evolution of Swampert! I dont own a 3ds but my cousin did (he lost in yesterday actually lol)
    M
    MarshyMarshy
    AWESOME! Mudkip, Marshtomp, and squirtle are my favorite. I haven't picked up a Pokemon game since Emerald came out. I honestly feel that those were the best games. Everything has gone downhill from there. Shiny pokemon, eggs, breedings..... No thank you! Just give me my xp and badges!
    mark
    mark
    Yeah I only played FireRed, I think it's called Emerald (the one with two games combined I think FireRed and LeafGreen), and my cousin lended me Black 2 which I only played for about 2 weeks and gave it back because, eh... lol, Mudkip really stood out to me when I chose him as a starter mostly because he's water. I also think he's really strong since he evolves to a water AND ground type with is hard to beat.
    M
    MarshyMarshy
    Yeah, Mudkip was definitely one of the most intriguing starters because of his water/ground combo. I have a 100 level Swampert on one of my old games. He could do some major damages!!
    Hi. I see your character right now on MyVMK in Waterpark Pool. I am MusicEllen on there. Nice to meet you. :) How is MyVMK going for you? When did you sign up for MyVMK?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…