Royal Taste Tester Game

Description
Recently, poison was found in some of the treats that were delivered to the palace for Princess Anna and Queen Elsa. We've hired a few taste testers and since this was an emergency we've hired everyone who came through the door - that's YOU! Your job is to taste test all the sweets in the castle and your payment would be the free food. However if you find the bad poisoned pieces you'll get an extra reward!
Sometimes Princess Anna comes by to wish everyone the best of luck for the noblest of ladies and gentleman for keeping them safe.

How To Play
One at a time you'll get a chance to take 3 bites out of the tart in the room.*
When you find the piece you want to bite into say "eats" and it'll disappear.
If you are floating or sitting the same direction than you found a good piece of the tart.
If you literally turn around from a tummy ache then you found a bad piece and will be rewarded for your bravery.
Don't worry if you're still hungry you can try again!
Once all he bad pieces have been found the baker will set up another piece of cake or tart and the task starts all over!

*If room has over 20 people in it 3 people at a time will be able to eat at the tart if 10-15 2 people will be able to go to speed up the process and avoid long queue times

Updates:
1/2/15 - Had issues with the queue line being too short and make it longer
1/4/15 - Room was redesigned
1/5/12 - Had issues with people going AFK and being unresponsive so created a "shaming queue" on the left side of the room. A player who is unresponsive will be teleported to shaming queue and wait there until they come back. Also updated the room layout.
2/1/15 - Won Best Game Room!!!

Room

NOTE: if you're having trouble finding my room my in-game name is BonVoyage :)

Please i'd love some feedback on the room design, the game system, anything really. I really appreciate constructive criticism also.

Check out my other game threads!
Tiki Town Invasion

Gumdrop Wars

Last edited:
I'll try to post or bump up next time it's open!

Bump and I wanted to say thank you for everyone who came out tonight for a very long opening! Had an overcrowding and had to deal with some last minute issues in the room but thanks to everyone who stayed around and played anyways. There were many winners throughout the night. If you played id love some feedback. Thank you! :)

Currently open until HOST event come on by!

Thank you everyone who came today. Was open for 2 hours and 15 minutes! WOW!
Also updates...
1/5/12 - Had issues with people going AFK and being unresponsive so created a "shaming queue" on the left side of the room. A player who is unresponsive will be teleported to shaming queue and wait there until they come back
Also updated the room picture with a current picture of the room.

Thanks everyone who came today we had a few winners since we were only open for an hour but still fun. I love seeing returning faces especially because y'all tell me you love coming here. Also finally got to use the shame alternate queue for @JCSkipper who decided to go AFK. it was a nice laugh while you were gone.
Thank you again everyone. Should hopefully be open again tomorrow night!

Pre-updates:
I'm currently working on a way for me to remember where the winning pieces are and to keep track of how many there are. While it's a work in progress is love some suggestions probably via PM so not to show up on public board so cheaters don't see ;)

So this game won best game room for the month! Thanks everyone for the support! Hope to see y'all online to play again! :)