Community Announcement regarding Community Leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there again MyVMKers!

Many of you have been asking for quite some time and it is finally here! I am happy to announce the launch of MyVMK’s Community Leader program! What does this mean? Well, let’s start with answering what a Community Leader actually does. Being a CL means you will be answering tons of questions, helping other players around the community, and even helping HOSTs with some of their events! Sounds like something you are interested in?

To apply to become a Community Leader please send an email to contact@myvmk.com in this format:

In-game username:

When did you join MyVMK?:

Why are you interested in becoming a Community Leader?:
With the subject: “[In-game name] CL Application:)

Here are some of things we are looking for when choosing Community Leaders:

• Someone who is just that, a leader!

• Having a clean record will help you a lot! Any past incidences will be taken into account when we make our decisions.

• A player that is very friendly

• A player with lots of knowledge regarding MyVMK

• A player who is active.

If you've ever had a nice experience with another player, we'd love to hear about it! Send an email to contact@myvmk.com explaining what happened and how it made you feel!

Be sure to make the subject of the email: “CL recommendation: user”. Encouraging users to send in a recommendation for yourself will automatically disqualify your application.

We are excited to see all of the applications! Good luck <3

-MyVMK Staff

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I really hope that Jinx is given a shot at being a CL. She's done so much for this community and I've never seen her be anything but kind and respectful. I think we all can agree on that. I personally would hate to see the impact she's had on this game go unnoticed. I think she's the description of the perfect CL candidate: someone who is fun, mature, and always willing to give back to the community.

Goodluck to those who are applying. Hugs. :hug:

I am so happy that they are bringing this back and even though I wish to be a community leader, I know so many other players that deserve the award more than me! I can't name them all, but these are the ones that stand out! @hogie @Jinx @Kinglaser @Kelsea @Ranch @Brandon @Question @Everest @Famous
We have a plethora of amazing and outstading leaders in this community, I feel bad for the people who have to choose since I would want to choose everyone!

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I am so happy that they are bringing this back and even though I wish to be a community leader, I know so many other players that deserve the award more than me! I can't name them all, but these are the ones that stand out! @hogie @Jinx @Kinglaser @Kelsea @Ranch @Brandon @Question @Everest @Famous
We have a plethora of amazing and outstading leaders in this community, I feel bad for the people who have to choose since I would want to choose everyone!
This has to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. Thank you :halcyon:

Thank you, peco, it means a lot :) Glad someone thinks that of me! :D

@Snow, how many players will be chosen? I am going to enter for the fun of it :P I entered both the forum staff and host entries, maybe the saying holds true with third time is a charm!
Thank you, peco, it means a lot :) Glad someone thinks that of me! :D
You are very welcome Everest! I am happy we call ourselves friends : )

Ranch

• Someone who is just that, a leader!
hey that's me!
  • Having a clean record will help you a lot! Any past incidences will be taken into account when we make our decisions.
uww.. uhmm..
  • A player that is very friendly
uww.. yikes..
  • A player with lots of knowledge regarding MyVMK
pfft.. ask me anything..
  • A player who is active.
3 out of 5 can't be bad!

But I'm not gonna risk denial. Thanks for the mention though @Pecosace!

Status
Not open for further replies.