DarkWoods Clan Time/Info

TilDeathDoUsPart

Hello Darkwood Clan members,

Here is a time schedule of our meetings, so everyone can attend but still keep there normal vmk schedule at bay. Also the times can change from day to day depending on what people are doing. Including how many can attend host events. Also all meetings will be held in the room we are always in : DarkWoods Clan :)

IM BACK AND I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP :) SO I WILL CONTINUE THIS PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO STILL BE IN THE CLAN :) OR COMMENT ON HERE. THANKS!:allthethings:

BTW: If im not on Echo is in charge.. alright she will take the meeting. Or if im not on or cloud isnt Stranger will take charge.:bounce:

CEREMONY FOR NEW WOLVES: Attention all new wolf members/cubs that want to join this clan all the times are below.
Times for Ceremony: Every Wednesday ... 5 Pac. - 8 est. ... located in the DarkWoods Clan Backyard.

Feel free to leave suggestions on the times and days we meet, and also if you have any event you would like us to hold.:lol::twist::squee:

Upcoming future events: making our own den, Clam hunting, Potc together, Hm together, Monorail party, Hosting games once a week, Wolf races, Obstacle courses, Trivia night, movie night, prison, Bonfire story telling night, Full moon party

GUYS YOUR WOLF NAMES PUT THEM IN YOUR SIGNATURE ON VMK AND ON YOUR SIGNATURE ON THE FORUMS! :) Thanks!

IGN: Including their Wolf Names :)

Cloudyblue ----- Wolfie
Doodlebug ----- Doodle
Dynamitecarrter ----- I call him Bud ... every1else call him Koda
awko-taco -----
Woof ----- *my boyfriend* :) Babez
PrincessEmilena -----
RavenGal ------ Raven
Geminilily -----
Jon. ----- Stranger
Moonlitnight ----- Moony
NightElf ----- Dusky
StargirlV ----- StarWolf
Allenyo ----- Echo
weeaboo ----- Snape
Eggy ----- Egg
Krazykay----
ChrisMouse---- Midnight
Disruler----
Lindy---- The Night Kira
PossiblyCheeky.... Luna
coolish---- Link
gallifreyan---- moon moon

Last edited:

TilDeathDoUsPart

alright elf thats fine ill be sure to work around that with the meetings.. and if we do have meetings ill be sure to update you on them :)

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
I'd like to suggest dance parties on the tram because thats something ive wanted to do since i got on vmk <3

we should all go clam hunting in the captains quest quarters sometimes its a fun way to make credits cuz u can talk while ur collecting. and when pirates comes out in less than a week we should all play pirates together :pirate:

TilDeathDoUsPart

ohhh smart!! i like ur thinking :) Snape :):corner:[DOUBLEPOST=1407476112][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright moony ill tell u what youve missed and maybe i might reschedule the meetings :)

sickleskull15495

should be on time for the meeting today :) I'll weather through my upset stomach for the pack :) (i ate some bad food somewhere along the line today after seeing the new harry potter stuff D: )

TilDeathDoUsPart

:o oh no i hope u feel better :) :whee: u sure u wanna stay for the meeting. You dont have to go :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407555187][/DOUBLEPOST]Everyone there is a meeting right now... go to it ... this is very urgent...

Last edited:

sickleskull15495

Guys there's a clan meeting right now please meet in the den its important

Hello Darkwood Clan members,

Here is a time schedule of our meetings, so everyone can attend but still keep there normal vmk schedule at bay. Also the times can change from day to day depending on what people are doing. Including how many can attend host events. Also all meetings will be held in the room we are always in : DarkWoods Clan :)

LISTEN GUYS MY LAPTOP BROKE COMPLETELY SO IT WILL TAKE A WHILE FOR ME TO COME BACK ONTO VMK UNTIL I GET A NEW LAPTOP BUT I WILL STILL BE ACTIVE ON HERE BECAUSE IM ON MY IPOD SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE WRITE ME OR MESSAGE ME ON HERE :) Thanks!

BTW: If im not on Echo is in charge.. alright she will take the meeting. Or if im not on or cloud isnt Stranger will take charge.:bounce:

CEREMONY FOR NEW WOLVES: Attention all new wolf members/cubs that want to join this clan all the times are below.
Times for Ceremony: Every Wednesday ... 5 Pac. - 8 est. ... located in the DarkWoods Clan Backyard.

Feel free to leave suggestions on the times and days we meet, and also if you have any event you would like us to hold.:lol::twist::squee:

Upcoming future events: making our own den, Clam hunting, Potc together, Hm together, Monorail party, Hosting games once a week, Wolf races, Obstacle courses, Trivia night, movie night, prison, Bonfire story telling night, Full moon party

GUYS YOUR WOLF NAMES PUT THEM IN YOUR SIGNATURE ON VMK AND ON YOUR SIGNATURE ON THE FORUMS! :) Thanks!

IGN: Including their Wolf Names :)

Cloudyblue ----- Wolfie
Doodlebug ----- Doodle
Dynamitecarrter ----- I call him Bud ... every1else call him Koda
awko-taco -----
Tiffany_ -----
Woof ----- *my boyfriend* :) Babez
PrincessEmilena -----
RavenGal ------ Raven
Geminilily -----
Jon. ----- Stranger
MkZack -----