Friendly Reminder Regarding Player Feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since MyVMK first opened up, our stance was to always allow player feedback, opinions, and critique on both the game and forum. We would just like to remind you that this did not, and has not, changed.

One such way of contacting us is through our Staff Feedback Section, which was suggested by the community in order to express their opinions, both positive and negative. This section is completely private and anonymous as requested by the community - You are allowed to freely state your opinions on the game, staff, and anything else you wish to address. Any post here is not shared or discussed publicly - it will always be private.

Another such method of contacting us and submitting your opinions is through the player support email at contact@myvmk.com or Amy’s direct email at amy0436@gmail.com. Just like the staff feedback section, these are completely private, anonymous, and safe ways of contacting us with your comments and opinions. Every email is read daily. Even if you do not receive a response, we assure you that your messages are read and discussed amongst the rest of the staff.

You will NEVER be punished for expressing your opinion in-game or on the forums as long as it is expressed in a mature, respectful way. We love feedback, as well as constructive criticism, but please remember to be polite and follow the rules while doing so. We work hard in order to please the players, and we need your help in telling us what we do right and wrong.

If you would like another type of outlet to discuss feedback on things, please let us know that too!

(P.S. Safety Reminder: MyVMK Staff will NEVER communicate with anyone outside of our official website. If someone is claiming to be MyVMK Staff, it is a fraud - for the safety of your personal and account information please do not share any information with them)

Last edited:

Ranch

I posted some wonderful feedback in your bugs section, but it appears to of been ignored by you and your staff, and left for another player's second identity to take the reigns of a staff a member and do the answering for you guys. I find that to be a huge joke. http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/six-teams-chosen-for-top-ten-pins.25222/

And I'm still wondering what logic brought your staff members to the conclusion that only six chosen teams per catagory is efficient enough to distribute TOP TEN PINS in your water slide competition. When we all seen the prizes we would get, we ALL assumed 10 teams would be chosen for the categories.. not 6.

I felt my team was horribly robbed. Not because your staff is bias or has a pre-agenda, but because they are incompetent by means of poor ability with numbers.

This is a HUGE problem for a player like me. I'm here to build and hopefully, win awards. If your staff cannot do the simple things like count how many teams an award requires, then it makes it extremely hard to even want to be here.

At this point in the game though, I don't know why I'm typing this, ya know? I don't care. You've asked for feedback, and this is mine. I can live with the horrible decisions of our staff appointed players, but the experience of it really is the kick to the face of the memory of what was VMK. It was nothing like this.

I posted some wonderful feedback in your bugs section, but it appears to of been ignored by you and your staff, and left for another player's second identity to take the reigns of a staff a member and do the answering for you guys. I find that to be a huge joke. http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/six-teams-chosen-for-top-ten-pins.25222/

And I'm still wondering what logic brought your staff members to the conclusion that only six chosen teams per catagory is efficient enough to distribute TOP TEN PINS in your water slide competition. When we all seen the prizes we would get, we ALL assumed 10 teams would be chosen for the categories.. not 6.

I felt my team was horribly robbed. Not because your staff is bias or has a pre-agenda, but because they are incompetent by means of poor ability with numbers.

This is a HUGE problem for a player like me. I'm here to build and hopefully, win awards. If your staff cannot do the simple things like count how many teams an award requires, then it makes it extremely hard to even want to be here.

At this point in the game though, I don't know why I'm typing this, ya know? I don't care. You've asked for feedback, and this is mine. I can live with the horrible decisions of our staff appointed players, but the experience of it really is the kick to the face of the memory of what was VMK. It was nothing like this.
Thanks for your feedback. Like I said in my previous post, all because we did not publicly respond in the thread does NOT mean we ignored you. The thread was looked at and was being discussed with the rest of the chat.

The amount of awards that were given for the Waterslide Competition were based around how many teams entered and how many entries were legitimate and followed the rules. VMK had many more entries and players, thus, they had more prizes. We would love to give out more prizes - if more people entered, there would have been more winners. I can assure you that the Top Ten pin will be re-released again, there's always going to be more contests.

Ranch

Thanks for your feedback. Like I said in my previous post, all because we did not publicly respond in the thread does NOT mean we ignored you. The thread was looked at and was being discussed with the rest of the chat.

The amount of awards that were given for the Waterslide Competition were based around how many teams entered and how many entries were legitimate and followed the rules. VMK had many more entries and players, thus, they had more prizes. We would love to give out more prizes - if more people entered, there would have been more winners. I can assure you that the Top Ten pin will be re-released again, there's always going to be more contests.
and that's what I'm finding disheartening, why short change a large portion of your small fan base, for the sake of what? Envy? To establish haves and have nots? I recommend awarding abundantly in the future, because it's a further turn off to know this will happen again.

we were robbed because not enough people play, gotcha.

and that's what I'm finding disheartening, why short change a large portion of your small fan base, for the sake of what? Envy? To establish haves and have nots? I recommend awarding abundantly in the future, because it's a further turn off to know this will happen again.

we were robbed because not enough people play, gotcha.
There are currently 90 Top 10 pins in the game, if you're interested in the number aspect of it. VMK also planned on awarding only 5 runner-ups per team before they got an over-abundance of applications (See Here). A contest will always have winners and will always have losers. That does not mean you were robbed out a of a prize, but if you feel that way I apologize.

Thanks for your feedback however, when it's time to roll out a new competition we'll certainly keep your ideas in mind!

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thanks Grizzly, something has been going behind the scenes that I have no idea what but many have raised questions. First there was the post on Myvmk facebook page that Savvy.max posted about vulgar stuff been posted by an anonymous people. Well this is no different than what has been happening since day one. Though I have no idea what was posted. Having been a victim myself I know the hurt it can cause. Though I know that person only got a 2 week ban. I think the bans when doing this that hurt the players and staffs of the community are too lenient. I know for a fact Sil was a target of these vulgar stuff and I never found out if she ever got that stuff taken off the net. ( though that was months ago) Thus I think the problem still exists today.
Then there was Amy's post of being upset. I am not sure if this is game related or personal. Though if it is game related this is sad.

Some people think it is ok since our avatars are cute characters. What they seem to forget is that there are real people behind them. So when you insult put down in pictures or words you are doing that to a real person. When I saw what had been written about me I was very upset and furious. Though staff dealt with that player quickly I do not think dealt with it right. When asked to stop on this very forum, his attitude was no I have every right to do this. That right there says to me we do not want this person in our community. But a 2 week ban to me was not long enough.

Also there is talk in the game that players caught botting Jungle Cruise only got a short ban. The game was ruined for many players why were they not banned forever? This has upset a lot of players and it is still being talked about. (I know you can not answer why only short bans but this has not gone over well with players)

I think you need to spell out the consequences better.

Also you have a large large group of players that refuse to come to this forum anymore because of the drama. They feel very left out of the game. I would like to see a survey done. On why you play MyVMK. I think you are missing a very strong core of players on what they think MyVMK should be, how they think it is going, how is staff doing. And a suggestion box on what they think could make it better.

You have a big split that does not seem to be addressed and the only way to deal with this would be a survey. I know Amy never really played VMK so she has been listening to key players however, I feel a good portion has been and continues to be left out. Just knowing you are willing to listen to suggestions can make a huge difference. I know you are extremely busy and this is volunteer. So I would be willing to work with a few people to create this survey.

I appreciate that there is now a place to write anonymously though these comment I have no reason to hide.

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Thanks Grizzly, something has been going behind the scenes that I have no idea what but many have raised questions. First there was the post on Myvmk facebook page that Savvy.max posted about vulgar stuff been posted by an anonymous people. Well this is no different than what has been happening since day one. Though I have no idea what was posted. Having been a victim myself I know the hurt it can cause. Though I know that person only got a 2 week ban. I think the bans when doing this that hurt the players and staffs of the community are to lenient. I know for a fact Sil was a target of these vulgar stuff and I never found out if she ever got that stuff taken off the net. ( though that was months ago) Thus I think the problem still exists today.
Then there was Amy's post of being upset. I am not sure if this is game related or personal. Though if it is game related this is sad.

Some people think it is ok since our avatars are cute characters. What they seem to forget is that there are real people behind them. So when you insult put down in pictures or words you are doing that to a real person. When I saw what had been written about me I was very upset and furious. Though staff deal with that player quickly I do not think dealt with it right. When asked to stop on this very forum, his attitude was no I have every right to do this. That right there says to me we do not want this person in our community. But a 2 week ban to me was not long enough.

Also there is talk in the game that players caught botting Jungle Cruise only got a short ban. The game was ruined for many players why were they not banned forever? This has upset a lot of players and it is still being talked about. (I know you can not answer why only short bans but this has not gone over well with players)

I think you need to spell out the consequences better.

Also you have a large large group of players that refuse to come to this forum anymore because of the drama. They feel very left out of the game. I would like to see a survey done. On why you play MyVMK. I think you are missing a very strong core of players on what they think MyVMK should, be how they thing it is going, how is staff doing. And a suggestion box on what they think could make it better.

You have a big split than does not seem to be addressed and the only way to deal with this would be a survey. I know Amy never played VMK so she has been listening to key players however, I feel a good portion has been and continues to be left out. Just knowing you are willing to listen to suggestions can make a huge difference. I know you are extremely busy and this is volunteer. So I would be willing to work with a few people to create this survey.

I appreciate that there is now a place to write anonymously though these comment I have no reason to hide.
Disclaimer: All my comments are said in peace and is not a personal attack on any member or staff member. :halcyon:

I do agree. And I've seen people hardcore harass people and use their personal information against them, and not receive more than a week if not two week ban after receiving dozens of warnings. And half the time, it takes the member being harassed to bug the staff members about it for weeks before they will even look at it. That's just criminal. Yet someone says a profane term and receives a month long ban. I do believe the staff are trying their best, but I think there needs to be some more focus in certain areas. The one thing that this game promised us was a safe environment. If countless people in game are harassing players with personal information and nothing is done about it, that's not really a safe environment.

Disclaimer: All my comments are said in peace and is not a personal attack on any member or staff member. :halcyon:

I do agree. And I've seen people hardcore harass people and use their personal information against them, and not receive more than a week if not two week ban after receiving dozens of warnings. And half the time, it takes the member being harassed to bug the staff members about it for weeks before they will even look at it. That's just criminal. Yet someone says a profane term and receives a month long ban. I do believe the staff are trying their best, but I think there needs to be some more focus in certain areas. The one thing that this game promised us was a safe environment. If countless people in game are harassing players with personal information and nothing is done about it, that's not really a safe environment.
I agree with this as well. However, I will say that Amy and Grizzly are extremely busy, that being said, getting in contact with them is rather difficult at times. I rarely get contacted about these cases, so if you or anyone for that matter notices something in-game, feels an action was unjustified, or just want to bring something to my attention, I will answer within a 48 hour period. Anything you bring to mine or any other staff member's attention will remain between you and our staff.

-Snow

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hi there (: I'd like to leave some feedback for you guys. c:
I would just like to say the items you released for 4th of July were amazing, the hat, the pins, the Captain America outfit, everything was so cool so I thank you for that. However, these items were only out for a day and I know many players who were not able to buy them, so my suggestion might be to keep some items longer in the shop because on holidays like 4th of July, many people are out spending time with family or friends, maybe you guys could keep the items available in the shop for the whole weekend or through the week? As well for the Sparky hat. That was a wonderful surprise that you guys did for us for this month, however it was a very expensive item only so many people could purchase for such a short amount of time. Thank you :)

I do have to agree with @Jinx here. I loved the items from 4th of July and the Sparky hat but I feel like the 4th of July items should have been out longer. For the sparky hat, I know a lot of people were also gone on vacation so they weren't able to get the hat. I think the 24 hour release period was good to limit quantities and nontradeable to prevent abusing the clones but I don't agree with the only one per account since I was going to buy one for a friend but couldn't. Just seem feedback but you guys do an amazing job and I definitely appreciate it for bringing my childhood back during the rough times of growing up! :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Hi there (: I'd like to leave some feedback for you guys. c:
I would just like to say the items you released for 4th of July were amazing, the hat, the pins, the Captain America outfit, everything was so cool so I thank you for that. However, these items were only out for a day and I know many players who were not able to buy them, so my suggestion might be to keep some items longer in the shop because on holidays like 4th of July, many people are out spending time with family or friends, maybe you guys could keep the items available in the shop for the whole weekend or through the week? As well for the Sparky hat. That was a wonderful surprise that you guys did for us for this month, however it was a very expensive item only so many people could purchase for such a short amount of time. Thank you :)
I agree with this 100%. I don't live in game like some people do but I heard about these items the day after they came out, and I had no chance at that point. I know these are suppose to be rare items, but that doesn't mean they have to be out for only one day. I mean the Stitch hat was available for longer than that.

Exodus

I do have to agree with @Jinx here. I loved the items from 4th of July and the Sparky hat but I feel like the 4th of July items should have been out longer. For the sparky hat, I know a lot of people were also gone on vacation so they weren't able to get the hat. I think the 24 hour release period was good to limit quantities and nontradeable to prevent abusing the clones but I don't agree with the only one per account since I was going to buy one for a friend but couldn't. Just seem feedback but you guys do an amazing job and I definitely appreciate it for bringing my childhood back during the rough times of growing up! :)
This is very important to address for future limited time/quantity releases.

The one per account rule hadn't stopped players from earning credits on their clones to purchase another or two. I don't even understand why purchasing multiples is a threat to begin with for an expensive item on sale for only 24 hours? For many that day, the struggle to purchase 1 hat was so serious that people were going as far as to offering more than one firewall (currently valued at 20-25k) for a giftcard.

I have encountered many people openly claiming they purchased a spare hat on their clone(s) for a friend who missed out or something. There will always be a good amount of people who will find a workaround for ineffective restrictions like this.

CandyCars

I really appreciate how much MyVMK staff listen to the players. From other games like this the staff don't care or listen to anything players suggest. :(

Big thank you to you and your team for making MyVMK a great place to be! :thumbsup:

-Cars :)

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
I found my way back to myVMK in May and have been really enjoying it all... I have used the contact email when I had an issue and the staff followed up. The staff here listens way more than any other game I've played and I've played way too many! LOL As far as limited release items, maybe the purchase limit could be 2 instead of one so those of us with in game friends texting us to please get them one because they are out of town etc.. could be helped... That would still keep the numbers down.
LOVE the double credit weekend idea. This is a tremendous help and maybe we can do it again for like a 24 hour period right before a big release like this again.
LOVE that Host_Cherub takes ANY pin during pin trading events! Thank you Cherub!
Maybe Grizzly or Tink could do a twitch event to show us some of things they're working on???? Love the one that Amy did.
Glad she is taking time to get Pirates right before the release.
SITS pin idea: How about 1/2 price coupon pin? You could use it on one item once... it could be a rare one...
Keep up the good work y'all, and as a community we need to step up if we see something going down that we wouldn't want done to us or our friends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.