[GUIDE] July HOST Events and Special Occasions

This is an unofficial guide to the HOST Events for the month of July including room descriptions, prizes, and screenshots of event rooms. Feel free to help out with any of the above information. The actual event calendar can be found here. For a guide specifically for event descriptions only and how to play the game, see HOST_Absolem's thread here.

All Prizes this month:

Nemo Submarine Front

Blizzard Beach Small Rock

Stitch's Race to the Oreo!

With HOST_Absolem!

Team up! I will spin 1st. When I say GO, it's a race to the oreo! Each team must spin the SAME//HIGHER than me on ALL 3 spinners! 1 rule- stay in your lane! 1st team PAST the oreo and standing on their color tiles, with 3 correct spins, wins! :D AFK = Boot!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/2), Nemo Submarine Middle (7/10)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/2), (7/10)

Submarine Spinoff

With HOST_Absolem!

There will be 4 rounds. Lowest spinner per round is OUT. Remaining players will move on to the next level. Last player standing must roll higher than ME! If there is a tie, players will re-roll to see who moves on! AFK will be booted! Good luck :D No AFK!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/3)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/3)

Match Me in the Sea
With HOST_Celluloid!

Take a seat, and spin a number. The HOST will spin their spinner. If the numbers match, you win! You may not spin after the host has already spun. Please do not be afk once on the slide, or I will boot. Door AFKers may be kicked occasionally.
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/3), Nemo Submarine Middle( 7/10)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/3), (7/10)

Meet and Greet!
With a special guest!
Surprise guest, VMK_CaptainAmerica meet and greet.
Prize(s): Captain America Shield Pin

Cowabunga! Pin Trading
With HOST_Cherub

Please have pin choice ready :)
HOST will be wearing pin choices.
Choices are Nemo 1, Nemo 2, Nemo 3, Nemo 4, Nemo 5, and Captain America
  • Finding Nemo Submaring Voyage 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5 (7/4)
  • Captain America Shield Pin (7/4)

Which way to the EAC?
With HOST_Maui

Marlin and Dory need help getting to the EAC and Dory can't remember how to get there!

Sit in the pink coral chair and spin the golden spinner. The number you spin is the path you take. Good luck!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/5)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/5)

Beach Party Maze
With HOST_Cherub

A relaxing evening by the tranquil ocean awaits. Please choose any slide start piece to begin your journey.
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/6)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/6)

Search for the Sub!
With HOST_Leota!

Come have a Summer lunch with Host_Leota and slip, slide and search for Nemo's Sub!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/7)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/7)

Matching up Stitch Mt.

With HOST_Absolem!

Rules: Team work! When I say GO head up the mountain & through the maze. MATCH 1st set of generators with your partner (any number)! Continue up and MATCH 2nd set (any number)! First team to the top with 2 matching sets, wins! AFK will be booted!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Front (7/8)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/8)

Searching for Stitch!
With HOST_Jasmine!

Join Jasmine for a teleporter game as you explore the room, searching for stitch!
Winning - Nemo Submarine Middle (7/9)
Consolation - Blizzard Beach Small Rock (7/9)

Dinner wtith Jasmine!
With HOST_Jasmine!

Last edited:

Bookfield

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm trying to access the host event calendar, but all I get is a message saying "The MyVMK Calendar is loading..."
I've cleared the cache, but still can't get to the calendar.
Any suggestions?
Thankx