New Skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
*chants Hogie's name* HOGIE, HOGIE, HOGIE!! :yay: Nice to see your work finally implemented. It's always such a joy seeing your many creations. Here's hoping to seeing more around the forums/game. :'D

I love it Hogie! Another great job just like with everything you do! : D And the only problem I have with it is I can't click on the MyVMK forums logo to refresh the page which helped out a lot and I wish it could have that. Could that maybe be fixed @Eliz ? Thank you!

Jasmine

Love the background image and header/logo. Great job ^_^. But will any actual style properties be changed so the images match the default skin a bit better? I'm a bit OCD x_x.

I love it Hogie! Another great job just like with everything you do! : D And the only problem I have with it is I can't click on the MyVMK forums logo to refresh the page which helped out a lot and I wish it could have that. Could that maybe be fixed @Eliz ? Thank you!
I just fixed that.

Love the background image and header/logo. Great job ^_^. But will any actual style properties be changed so the images match the default skin a bit better? I'm a bit OCD x_x.
The only things different are the background image and the header images at the top, nothing else.

That has been fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.