One final double credits Jungle Cruise

Should there be another double credit Jungle Cruise day this week?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adny

So I thought I'd try get support and see if @Amy @Grizzly etc would consider adding this one more time!

I would love another double credit Jungle Cruise day - it was a huge success the last time! There were so many more active players that day, plus with the release of Pirates just around the corner this week I'm sure many people who don't like jungle cruise may never touch it again - so this would be a nice transition and warm up of the mini-games of the game before Pirates is released!

Plus, I'm sure we all need a few extra credits to afford the new pirate themed items that'll be released next month, especially now that gift cards are long gone and Amy has said that once pirates is released Jungle cruise will award lower credit amounts just as was in the original VMK.

What do you guys think? Support or not?

adny

OK TY SHRIMP for purposefully voting no to ruin the results.

Can a mod plz edit her answer she said in game that she pressed wrong button ty........

Plus, I'm sure we all need a few extra credits to afford the new pirate themed items that'll be released next month, especially now that gift cards are long gone and Amy has said that once pirates is released Jungle cruise will award lower credit amounts just as was in the original VMK.
So... what? It's going to go back to awarding you 25 credits, regardless of how well you scored? Because that's what original VMK did.

I sure hope not. Some people are actually good at Jungle Cruise. Pirates existing would already make the game less popular, this doesn't need to add on to it.

I'd like a double credit day, though. I'd especially like it if Jungle Cruise's credit earning doesn't go below what it already is. What they got now is fine. 300 credits per 15,000 points is fair.