Single vs. Relationships

Are you...

• ...single?

• ...in a relationship?

• ...polyamorous?

• ...other? (Please explain).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you single or in a relationship? Why? Just curious about the general position of the community.

I'm single, recently out of a relationship. He broke up with me because he "never liked me in the first place". Four years of friendship down the drain wooo. So I'm on a hiatus from dating for now.

Single here, but that's what happens when you're a completely different religion than most people at your school. I'm really looking forward to college to get out of here and hopefully find something

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
single & ready 4 pringles

Are you single or in a relationship? Why? Just curious about the general position of the community.

I'm single, recently out of a relationship. He broke up with me because he "never liked me in the first place". Four years of friendship down the drain wooo. So I'm on a hiatus from dating for now.
I'm so sorry. ): I hope you find the perfect person soon. :cloud9:

I've never been in a relationship solely because I can probably count how many times I've gone out in the last 5 years, LOL! (*crying inside*)

No, but really, I probably haven't spoken to a boy my age IRL since I was 11 or 12, honestly. I was homeschooled my entire life and I didn't have the ability to be very social after my mom got a full-time job. It's all good, though! I wouldn't have been ready for a relationship as a teenager. The hardest challenge will be learning how to talk to boys without throwing up, slipping in my own pool of sweat and blacking out. No biggie. :D ...and here I thought I could be married with kids within the next 10 years. lol. :table:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm single right now, but I'm kind of happy about that considering a lot of girls I date are over the top acting as if we have to be around each other ALL THE TIME, and I just don't feel the same way most times. But I'm not complaining, I'm thankful for the great friends I have.

I happily dating the woman of my dreams :) we've been together now for 14 months so I guess you could say we're still newbies.
She was a flight attendant on my flight home from Boston last summer and I swear it was love at first sight lol I couldn't keep my eyes off of her so I said hello and we've been inseparable ever since.