The Most Efficient Way to Earn Credits in Jungle Cruise

Flume

A quick video I made to help out people that are new (or doesn't know) to make an easy amount of credits. Text version and video version (for visual learners like me) available!

First of all, make sure you have Flash Player 11.7 downloaded. (I read somewhere on the forums stating that it is a lot more stable running on 11.7 than 12)

Once you have done that, make sure you are using an external mouse (if on laptop) otherwise, it will a little more challenging to play due to response times between the arrow keys and mouse.
Use the links down below to help you see a pattern (not consistent but pretty close)

MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE FUEL TANKS AND FILM FROM LEVELS 1-4
(It is okay to crash once in a while, I have still gotten 15k from crashing 3 times)

First level --> Stay a little back until after you take a photo of the crocodile because sometimes if you run it over, it will disappear.

Second Level --> Just take pictures normally (sometimes crocodile will spawn in water)

Third Level --> (I hear it's completely random) For this sake, assuming it is consistent, 1 crocodile spawns at the end.

Fourth Level --> Stay back until you snap a photo of the first hippo (there are 2 of them)

Fifth Level --> Snap photos until 15k. (You do not need to get any fuel or film [Unless you absolutely need it] [[Which is unlikely if you get every fuel and film from levels 1-4]] )

After receiving 15k or close to 15k, you should crash as fast as you can. Preferably by riding into rocks.

Repeat and earn credits!

Hope this is helpful!

Here are pictures of the locations of the animals for each level:
Level 1 - http://imgur.com/hRki7vx
Level 2 - http://imgur.com/fTqy9Q7
Level 3 - http://imgur.com/J393BVW
Level 4 - http://imgur.com/wRE1lON
Level 5 - http://imgur.com/IlAKPl7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wfs41SBTGc

Last edited:

Chill

So what you are saying is make 15k in the first five levels and just exit? I think it would be interesting to do a time test and see if it is worth trying to earn the full points.
Agreed. I've gotten credit-crazed enough that I timed amount of time and amount of credits earned for a few different methods of earning credits and to my dismay (I was hoping to discover a more efficient way) came out at almost exactly the same rate of credits:time. (i even tried out more obscure and unorthodox methods; to no avail.) But I haven't yet thought of comparing the different rates of earning credits within jungle cruise. If I get a bit of time on my hands (because I barely have enough time to keep up with forums with so much on my plate) I'll make it a goal to test a few different theories and report back with the results. Unless of course; the original poster of this thread already has significant evidence that led him to the conclusion that this is indeed the most time-efficient way to earn credits through jungle cruise, which would make sense since he went through the effort to make us a nice little video (:

(afterthought: currently laughing myself because of how much brain power I put forth toward this stupid mini-game xD)

So what you are saying is make 15k in the first five levels and just exit? I think it would be interesting to do a time test and see if it is worth trying to earn the full points.
Agreed. I've gotten credit-crazed enough that I timed amount of time and amount of credits earned for a few different methods of earning credits and to my dismay (I was hoping to discover a more efficient way) came out at almost exactly the same rate of credits:time. (i even tried out more obscure and unorthodox methods; to no avail.) But I haven't yet thought of comparing the different rates of earning credits within jungle cruise. If I get a bit of time on my hands (because I barely have enough time to keep up with forums with so much on my plate) I'll make it a goal to test a few different theories and report back with the results. Unless of course; the original poster of this thread already has significant evidence that led him to the conclusion that this is indeed the most time-efficient way to earn credits through jungle cruise, which would make sense since he went through the effort to make us a nice little video (:

(afterthought: currently laughing myself because of how much brain power I put forth toward this stupid mini-game xD)
Hahaha the best part of replaying VMK when you are older is that you can be better at it, I'm not judging! Definitely let me know if you find anything of significant value. I want to earn my credits wisely.

Flume

Hahaha the best part of replaying VMK when you are older is that you can be better at it, I'm not judging! Definitely let me know if you find anything of significant value. I want to earn my credits wisely.
Yes, it is faster to crash at 15,000. It takes about 3:30-4:00 for one round. It takes about 10 minutes to complete the full 3 rounds. However, it is a lot harder to gain points in the later rounds. Max I've seen was 45,000 is 900 credits, but most likely nobody will consistently get 45,000. I have played many full rounds and gained about 700-800 credits but the time it takes is much longer. It is way easier to get 15,000 in the first round than any of the other rounds. Does that make sense? I could also create a video with me playing both, if you want. :)

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
thank you for taking the time to make this! it is much appreciated.

Chill

Yes, it is faster to crash at 15,000. It takes about 3:30-4:00 for one round. It takes about 10 minutes to complete the full 3 rounds. However, it is a lot harder to gain points in the later rounds. Max I've seen was 45,000 is 900 credits, but most likely nobody will consistently get 45,000. I have played many full rounds and gained about 700-800 credits but the time it takes is much longer. It is way easier to get 15,000 in the first round than any of the other rounds. Does that make sense? I could also create a video with me playing both, if you want. :)

Yup, makes sense. I've often quit after 1 or 2 levels out of just lack of motivation to complete the full game, haha! Thanks for sharing your findings (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Celluloid

Okay, um. You know you can just exit with the little X and still get the credits, right? :P (Currently)

That makes a ton of sense! I know, generally I make right around 40k points so that equates to 750-800 points. So that would mean around 250 credits or less for the after rounds. Yes restarting the game does take a bit of time, I can see the logic in that.

Flume

Thank you for the support! I do appreciate it. I did not expect many people to find this helpful! I will be sure to make more :)

I wonder if anyone has figured out if you get 300 credits faster this way or through shells? It seems in game its faster to do shells, but if you actually time it, it seems JC is faster through this method.