Waterslide Judging Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

As of July 7, 2014 HOSTS have visited all waterslide entries. If for some reason your entry did not receive a blue judging flag in the Shallow End room, please send HOST_Cherub a PM on the forums as soon as possible. I will need to verify your initial entry and add your team to the list of participants. No late entries are accepted, this is for anyone who was missed as an oversight on our part only.

Participation prizes have not been awarded, and you will be notified when this is completed.

If you were granted a name change between the time you initially applied and now, you will need to send a PM to HOST_Cherub immediately. Indicate the name you used to register for the contest and your new name.

HOSTS are now in the process of reviewing the entries and scoring. We will give you any necessary updates as we advance through this process.

Thank you for your patience and most especially your time and creativity! We can already tell it will be a difficult decision!

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Urgent PM not judge :( Stitch's Fantasmic. We joked about how we will be the last standing team. Little did we know we got over looked. Host_Cherub said she would look into it. Though our team captain does have the conformation of the team and after the deadline to sign up could not make changes. So I am sure this is just an over sight :)

Last edited:
Urgent PM not judge :( Stitch's Fantasmic. We joked about how we will be the last standing team. Little did we know we got over looked. Host_Cherub said she would look into it. Though our team captain does have the conformation of the team and after the deadline to sign up could not make changes. So I am sure this is just an over sight :)
Your team was visited. Just missing a blue flag :) All is well, no worries.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I can totally understand how a flag can be forgotten. Maybe there was a line up on the fantasy land rides and then something else happened. Also some staff seemed to want to put a flag in a room when no one there. Unfortunately our rooms at one point was probably open 20 hours a day haha. So no worries.

ooooohhh so exciting :D Can't wait to see who all wins! I don't know how the judges are going to decide, there were so many amazing rides! Good luck to all.

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
*allows a single tear to roll down cheek as I stare valiantly at the thread*

About three things, I was absolutely positive of:
First, that the HOSTs had finished judging waterpark entries.
Second, that there was a chance we could win.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably convinced we would not win.

Okay, okay, I'll be serious for once in my life. It's quite exciting to see who'll win, and it'll certainly be difficult - I wouldn't be surprised to see some ties involved, since there were so many awesome concepts and even better executions. Good luck to other participants! *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.