Little things that make life worth it

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Life sux. I've been feeling down lately so you know what let's focus on the little things.

Just post something that makes you happy, no matter how irrelevant it might be<3

I'll start, when a complete stranger gives you a genuine smile and it just makes your day.

aw keep your chin up! & hm something as simple as having one day where I have no plans and I can just relax makes me happy :)

Question

Very Questionable
when your friend says this "reminded me of you" or they had a dream about me. you actually care about me enough to think about me when i'm not around how sweet

Question

Very Questionable
Galli, you make me laugh, as well as all my friends, what makes me happy though, is hugs, duct tape, Disney, art supplies, and when people compliment you and your date to prom(my cousin) and say we make a great couple.
the amount of commas you used in that sentence made me laugh which made me happy

Okay I've got a random bunch of images that make me happy and they all warrant an explanation, but I'll keep it short :)
First of all, I love looking at the skylines of cities. There's something amazing about the essence of a city, all those people living so close to each other and yet they're total strangers; it's interesting, to me.
I also find that looking at empty roads with pretty surroundings calms me down. An empty road is the epitome of adventure for me, and I love road trips and the thought of sharing one with people I love has always appealed to me.
And to conclude the sappy portion of this post, here's this video - whenever I feel down, I watch this video and tear up pretty much every time. The fact that, in a few short weeks, I get to call this place home is overwhelming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyZfIlxwsfI

Okay, here's a funny vine because it never gets old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdmsJDQ5sKI

Aaaaand here's a picture of a bunny :)

Fotogirl

Going for a walk with my camera and seeing a sunrise or sunset or some other thing in nature so wonderful that it makes more forget I even have my camera in my hands, and I come home with nothing more than the pictures I have in my head and heart of the experience.