Myvmk Raffle to help fight Littlebelle's MS Fight

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Last edited:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
This is a really good cause I think. Donated some of my money to this but please do not enter me in any raffle system; I don't think you should have to give anything in return for something like this. Even if its only virtual items. You should hang onto your stuff. Hope for the best~

Stargazing

Aww you just got $10 from me :)
I wish you all the best and I'm praying for you all the way!!!

Wow, you're only $10 away! :D This is a really great cause and I'm more than happy to support it. It warms my heart to see so many people feel the same way. :thumbsup:

Donation sent. Bless! :hug:

Littlebelle

Thank you all to the newest donors. Yes I made my first goal but lets go higher since every bit truly makes a difference hugs :) I set it low so I could reach it. I ultimately am trying to get to $3,000. But I set the goals lower cause it is more of an encouragement and if I do not get to what I truly want to achieve that is ok :)

Whispered

Thank you all to the newest donors. Yes I made my first goal but lets go higher since every bit truly makes a difference hugs :) I set it low so I could reach it. I ultimately am trying to get to $3,000. But I set the goals lower cause it is more of an encouragement and if I do not get to what I truly want to achieve that is ok :)
You are literally one of the strongest, nicest people I know of on MyVMK. If not the nicest.

My 3rd/4th grade teacher was diagnosed with ALS a few years after I had her, and it was hard watching what she had to go through. I know it's not exactly the same, but I can't imagine the immense struggle you have. I'll try to donate whatever I can.

Keep fighting <3

C

Celluloid

You are literally one of the strongest, nicest people I know of on MyVMK. If not the nicest.

My 3rd/4th grade teacher was diagnosed with ALS a few years after I had her, and it was hard watching what she had to go through. I know it's not exactly the same, but I can't imagine the immense struggle you have. I'll try to donate whatever I can.

Keep fighting <3
Agreed. My aunt has MS, and it's horrible seeing what's she's going through. Keep being a lovely part of this community Belle. Wouldn't be the same without you.
Massive hugs.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Hi Belle! You definitely deserve every donation you can get, you're such a great and lovely person, and nice to be around.
I'll keep you in my prayers ^_^ Keep strong darling! $ sent. :love::love::love:

Littlebelle

Updated again. Wow I am so touch by all the people donating. My eyes start to water. They are happy tears though :)

I appreciate all donations . Please do not feel bad for what you can give. Because I celebrate every donation. Every heart is someone that took the time to send what they could to help. That warms my heart. This is probably the happiest thread going right now :)

Also I know many would love to give but this year can not. Please do not feel bad. I know you care too.

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement.

Lets keep this happy thread going. Big hugs :)

Sent my donation Belle - you are a wonderful person and have a fantastic hubby :halcyon: