Taking Out The Trash At Night

WhippetWolf

Everytime our garbage is full, my roommates and I would do "rock, paper, scissors" with each other and whoever loses would take it out at night in Berkeley.

The problem is, we live in a shady part of Berkeley (we picked it because it was near the college).

Do you guys have any paranoia when taking out the trash at night when nobody is around you?

Conveniently for me I take out my garbage through a garbage shoot. It's right near my apartment door. I don't need to take it outside at night :runaway: But, if I were to take out garbage, I would take it out early in the morning with the sun out c:

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
I got used to it, I have to walk through woods for about a mile to get to the end of my driveway so i mean if someones going to come after me its a perfect setting. I also know my way around the woods so I mean they would have to as well. So Good Luck to them. I used to be so paranoid but now I'm just like whatever.... I forgot to add the homeless people live in our woods, and they usually are helpful with taking the clothes we put out for them so I don't have to walk those down, and we feed them as well so they protect us... I hope.