Once Upon A Float Competition

Did you enter the competition and recieve a judging flag.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to all the winners in the competition.
I was wanting to know if all players who entered this competition received a Judging Flag on their float.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
If you did not receive a flag it is 1 of 2 things.
1. You entered the competition more than once from the same IP. Whether it be a clone, or another family member. We check for that. Usually people try to enter with a clone as well, and we disqualify them. If someone besides yourself also plays within your household, please send us an email at contact@myvmk.com explaining. Otherwise you and/or your family were marked as clones.
2. If option 1 doesn't apply to you, we probably just misplaced a flag. We can make mistakes. Also send us an email at contact@myvmk.com and we'll try to fix this mistake.
Hope this helped! :halcyon::paw:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I can state with 100% certainty that Pops and his daughter both play. If this is the case he deserves this flag!!! They have both played from the beginning. I know them in real real life.

PS get to know your dedicated Myvmk players. Sending my own email to back him up right now!!! Really not happy to see this happen to him and it will be in my email.

Last edited:
I sent an email last night but this is what happened to me. My sister and I both play and she sometimes even uses my laptop. I understand it's a simple mistake that anyone would make! Thanks for understanding and fixing the problem.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I can stated with 100% certainty that Pops and his daughter both play. If this is the case he deserves this flag!!! They have both played from the beginning. I know them in real real life.

PS get to know you dedicated Myvmk players. Sending my own email to back him up right now!!! Really not happy to see this happen to him and it will be in my email.
I understand your disappointment, but it's also difficult for us to determine who's a clone and who's not. With that being said, we looked further into this and we 100% believe your claim. @Mickeyspop and CdnMickey will both be getting the participation prize and the flag! We're very sorry for the mix up. :halcyon::paw: