Pin Trading Events

I feel like I've been complaining a lot lately and I really don't want to come across as one of those as I totally appreciate all the staff who give up their free time to run this game.

To me it usually doesn't really matter if a Host does all of their events on the same day and/or the same time as the prizes for ALL Host events will remain the same for at least one week so I will probably get at least one chance of playing an event, however the pin trading has specific prizes to that particular event that isn't duplicated throughout the week. It would be really nice if this event is spread out over different days and at slightly different times. At the moment they are ALL on Mondays and ALL starting at 9pm. If a player can't make it to that event then they are totally screwed for the entire month.

That event this month is 2am to 3am my time and when I also have to be up at 7am for a long (driving) day which means I can't do it. For those who tell me to trade for the prizes - it is getting almost impossible to find anybody who has spares in the first place, never mind the (sometimes) extortionate amounts they want - and there are five prizes to get each month :/

I am wondering if maybe a couple could be done on a Thursday or Friday at 7pm or 8pm just to help out those who either can't do Mondays or the 9pm time?

Once again, I do understand that event(s) are restricted to times that the Host has available to play but I am just asking if perhaps there could be a little more flexibility for events that have specific prizes that are different to the weekly Host prize?

I would really appreciate it if @VMK_HoneyLemon (and anyone else who does this particular event) would consider doing a couple that aren't at those times. Please?

I just want to chime in and say THANK YOU so much for making the trade events 9pm!!! I missed out on so many at 8 because I don't get home from work until just before 6. You guys rock!
I should have said this too. Keeping the event at the same time though out the month on the same day is stopping lots of people from attending due to various reasons.

Please, please, please, mix and match it up. Maybe a Thursday/Friday at an earlier time??

VMK_HoneyLemon

VMK Moderator and Forums Moderator
Hello everyone! I respect your feedback for the Trading Events. I made them personally on that day for availability on my part and a fellow staff member. Now that you mention it I will add some events on other days and other times to accommodate for everyone. Sorry if I seemed to single anyone out I hope this helps everyone! Thank you for the feedback <3

Hello everyone! I respect your feedback for the Trading Events. I made them personally on that day for availability on my part and a fellow staff member. Now that you mention it I will add some events on other days and other times to accommodate for everyone. Sorry if I seemed to single anyone out I hope this helps everyone! Thank you for the feedback <3
Oh bless you! Thank you so much. I have had a look on the calendar and it's perfect. I think it will help a lot of players to be able to attend at least one event :hug:

VMK_HoneyLemon

Oh bless you! Thank you so much. I have had a look on the calendar and it's perfect. I think it will help a lot of players to be able to attend at least one event :hug:
I'm glad, you are very much welcome <3 :hug:

I love these events. It'll help me get ready for the cruise
As do I, hope you have a great cruise! I'm jealous!

Hello, I'm not sure why you said this. I just saw this very late but you are aloud to be in the trading room when the event is running.
You guys were having issues with that event. Not sure how long it took you to get it up and running but I had a bad day and gave up.

Oh and when it happened, Rapunzel reached out and let me know you guys were trying to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

VMK_HoneyLemon

You guys were having issues with that event. Not sure how long it took you to get it up and running but I had a bad day and gave up.

Oh and when it happened, Rapunzel reached out and let me know you guys were trying to fix it.
Oh yeah, I wasn't hosting that night and I don't really know why that happened. I'm sorry :hug: