Mijaro' Road to DCP!

Hey everyone, I just got accepted for the Disney College Peogram for my favorite role: ATTRACTIOOOOOOOOOONS!
* window cracks and leaks data, glass cups shatter, and mirror cracks*
Oh dear, I'll pay for the damage.

Anyway, I am so excited about this because It's been a big dream of mine and look where I'm at!

Right now I don't have a roommate yet since I don't come in till September 5; which is 4 months away! Also, I am already in the process of creating an opening card for making video blogs. Since I'm working with attraction, I'm probably gonna circulate around some attraction and hopefully it doesn't involve parking; I really don't want anyone to run me over.

Long post short, I'm making a video blog and I officially finished paying my fees.

See you there! ;)

Side note: since I will be heading to Orlando in September, I got a summer job with the science museum so follow me on my shenanigans on
Instagram: @m1jar0
Twitter: miami_md

Last edited:

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
I'm probably gonna circulate around some attraction and hopefully it doesn't involve parking; I really don't want anyone to run me over.
Hey I've done parking before, its pretty easy. Then again Disney is a major theme park...

Any who congrats!
Make you you update your insta so I can always envy you!

Hey I've done parking before, its pretty easy. Then again Disney is a major theme park...

Any who congrats!
Make you you update your insta so I can always envy you!
Will do! You might see more "scientific" Instagram posts since I got a summer job with an upcoming science museum.

Also thanks for the heads up!

Bump!

So... I got my location and let's just say I was both confused and a bit happy (I'm not sure if that's a good word for it)

I got my itinerary when I was at Wendy's; which was a week before I left to Disney. Where I will be working is in Epcot Center (score for me since I loved Epcot and their message on the positive outlook in the future) but there was one thing that I had a hard time swallowing and that I will be working... outside of the park.

I will be driving a tram, directing traffic, and handling parking admission in the hot humid weather. I guess from the time being I will be stuck working on parking instead of an actual ride. No matter, I will work with what I got and try to strive with show integrity.

*blows off dust* well it’s been two years and a lot has happened after my program ended. Even though I didn’t create a video blog, at least that was the original plan, but I made an Instagram story compiling the what the program is like.

I guess this would be the first to do something like this. Plus, I wanted to do something different instead of following the trend.

https://tinyurl.com/MijaroDCP