I keep getting the Uh Oh screen

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
I have had the same lap top for a year now and all of a sudden I cannot log on anymore. I have reinstalled MYVMK Pal and still not a go.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Magnumopus

Depending how long ago you last played (since i haven't seen you in a while i don't think), the game switched servers a few weeks ago and a new version of pal had to be pushed through so maybe double check you have the latest version of it even though I know you reinstalled and double check shockwave is also up to it's latest version or reinstall you want for that too. If that still doesn't work or it's too much fuss (cause I know guessing sometimes until something works sucks) try using Firefox 52 ESR since regular Firefox 52 no longer is compatible until you figure out Pal in the meantime so you can play and get pods or what not. :) If you still have troubles you can always PM me and I'll try help you out further :rose:

Usually reinstalling or downloading an old version of pal if you still have setup file and letting it update on it's own works for me.

Porcupine

Another fix ive been doing if youre on a browser is to go to myvmk.com/client after youve logged in, for me the screen only comes after I log in so it works.

Hi Meggo,
I have downloaded the newest version of MyVMK Pal but am not sure how to launch it.
If you only downloaded the file from the site, then you have to click on it and run it to fully install. If you've already done that then, it's been installed. It probably created a desktop icon or you can find it in the start menu or simply search it and when you open it, it A) might update depending or B) it will be ready to go. Could simply type in your log in info or save it on MyVMK Pal so you can just use the drop menu in the future to log in.

Mrtigerman

Happily married to ash♥️
I am getting that uh oh glitch. been getting it since 1pm. it's been almost 9 hours. I've tried and tried to refresh and come back later. But still the same screen. HELP pretty please......

I am getting that uh oh glitch. been getting it since 1pm. it's been almost 9 hours. I've tried and tried to refresh and come back later. But still the same screen. HELP pretty please......
After logging in, put myvmk.com/client. It may work but ik it continues to loop for some people and eventually works. Good luck!

Mrtigerman

Happily married to ash♥️
After logging in, put myvmk.com/client. It may work but ik it continues to loop for some people and eventually works. Good luck!

Unfortuneatly that didn't work. i am not even able to log in. after typing my user and password it goes to the uh oh screen. i tried your option still and it said you have to be logged in to do this option..

Unfortuneatly that didn't work. i am not even able to log in. after typing my user and password it goes to the uh oh screen. i tried your option still and it said you have to be logged in to do this option..
My computer wouldn't even load the home page for me to be able to log in and I had to reinstall firefox 52 ESR again. Once I did, it loaded the home screen and I was able to log in. After that i clicked to go in (it opens another window) and it gave me the uh oh screen and that's when i typed the client thing. Seems to be fussy though and doesn't always work but works for me for the most part. I know lots of other people having this issue though. I wish you good luck if you find something that works for you, be it reinstalling, or trying another browser since Pal installation isn't working atm either. :rose:

Edit: It looks like Pal may be fixed. Simba posted earlier today about it:
We have investigated the issue and are happy to announce that we believe it to be fixed! Please let us know if you run into further issues.
You may need to flush your computers DNS if it doesn't work immediately... To do that open a command prompt and run /ipconfig flushdns

there's plenty of tutorials that can be found using google to show you how to do this
May be an option for you to explore :rose:

Mrtigerman

Happily married to ash♥️
My computer wouldn't even load the home page for me to be able to log in and I had to reinstall firefox 52 ESR again. Once I did, it loaded the home screen and I was able to log in. After that i clicked to go in (it opens another window) and it gave me the uh oh screen and that's when i typed the client thing. Seems to be fussy though and doesn't always work but works for me for the most part. I know lots of other people having this issue though. I wish you good luck if you find something that works for you, be it reinstalling, or trying another browser since Pal installation isn't working atm either. :rose:

Edit: It looks like Pal may be fixed. Simba posted earlier today about it:

May be an option for you to explore :rose:

Well i did reinstall firefox. I am now able to see my character on the log in screen. when i click to enter it brings up the client. But the client just remains a black screen. I reinstalled adobe even and still nothing. i just don't get what is going on when it worked for me 2 days ago... Now it's just highly frustrating.