Are there people like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vineeta R

I am desperately seeking a way to be successful in MyVMK. I try everything but unfortunately I can never get enough clothes, credits, or things like that. What is your secret?! Someone help me! The game doesn't seem fun unless you're doing well, and it seems like almost everyone is doing well. HELP! ADVICE NEEDED!

yes what @Ern said. Also its a good idea to check the events calendar on the main page of the website to see when the hosts events occur. You can win host event prizes which you can then also sell and trade and it helps to build up credits. Also, do you remember the daily npc's that you go to every 12 hours to get credits. Like the Yeti, Esmeralda, Blue Bayou Gator, 3 ghosts in haunted mansion, dragon in the dungeon, yeti in matterhorn, shrunken ned in shrunken ned's shop and the pirate in the treehouse. It's not much but the credits do add up after time and it helps. I'd be happy to meet up with you to give you a ''starter pack'' to help you out. :) In fantasyland courtyard, you can use'' sword in the stone pins'' which you get by riding one of the two rides there, to pull at the sword. You can get 6 pins(One of them being rare) which you can also sell for alot of credits. When playing potc, you can get a bronze, silver or gold key after a certain amount of wins which you then can use in the pirate treasure room to the left to win furni, pins or clothes. Items in the gold chest typical go for alot of credits which you can also sell. Items in the bronze and silver chests general go for a lesser amount but you can also still try to sell those. If you ever have any questions or need assistance,feel free to send me a pm :) id be happy to help.

Last edited:
although getting all the stuff and credits is cool and all, it took me some time too:)
but the best thing to do is make some friends, this game goes a lot better when you have some friends on ur journey, also helps to get your friends to play some pirates with you<3
if you ever see me around say hi and im willing to play with ya<3

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
Everyone above me took the words out of my mouth. But yes, it's fun when you make new friends. :halcyon: If I need more credits, what I do is sell some extra pins, clothes, and furniture, or play host- and user-made games, or (my favorite) play PotC and HM with my friends! People almost always find me in the PotC Lobby, lol. I'm always down to play them, ESPECIALLY during the double creds weekends. *hint hint* :)

saturn

Everyone above me took the words out of my mouth. But yes, it's fun when you make new friends. :halcyon: If I need more credits, what I do is sell some extra pins, clothes, and furniture, or play host- and user-made games, or (my favorite) play PotC and HM with my friends! People almost always find me in the PotC Lobby, lol. I'm always down to play them, ESPECIALLY during the double creds weekends. *hint hint* :)
I SECOND THIS! :D

DarknessOfHeart

It's getting harder and harder to find people to play POTC and I haven't even played HM on this VMK (been wanting to since the original VMK closed down). Everytime I got to HM lobby, it's completely empty!! Anyone experiencing same thing?

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
It's getting harder and harder to find people to play POTC and I haven't even played HM on this VMK (been wanting to since the original VMK closed down). Everytime I got to HM lobby, it's completely empty!! Anyone experiencing same thing?
No, you are right. HM lobby is always dead. It used to be popular back when it was released and for awhile after now it just completely died down. POTC lobby you can occasionally find someone. However, I think partially due to school being back in session a lot of people aren't going to be online. Heck, I haven't physically logged into the game in almost over half a year.
:surrender::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.