Get rid of the clothing task on quests.

Hello!

So as of recently, I am absolutely unable to change my clothing at all, as the interface no longer works for me. That being said, when I try to do quests, I almost always am set up for failure because of it. Even if I send a cfh, staff members arent always on to answer, and if i get off, I end up not able to do it as when I get back on because the quest expires when you log out. So, that being said, I was wondering if there is anyone who TRULY enjoys needing to change clothing for a quest? Most of us tend to wait for the interface to load and not actually change. Plus most people tend to have a very long wait for this type of thing, as clothing tends to take a while to load. So, perhaps, it would just be better to quit using it as a task alltogether. I truly dont believe changing clothes does anything to add to a quest, except to pad it with more tasks that are menial.

But thats me! What do you guys think?

I would suggest that you go into one of your own rooms before you start the quest and change clothes. Once you are doing the quest and have to change clothes then it is a much quicker task to perform. The second time you do it, it is much faster. Even you you are not required to change clothes in the quest then you will have not used up much of your time.
This works for me.

I would suggest that you go into one of your own rooms before you start the quest and change clothes. Once you are doing the quest and have to change clothes then it is a much quicker task to perform. The second time you do it, it is much faster. Even you you are not required to change clothes in the quest then you will have not used up much of your time.
This works for me.
That is a good tip! Does not solve my problem, unfortunately, but is a good one for people who have issues with loading!

My issue is that when I go to open clothing, this is all I get.
clothing.jpg
Ive tried troubleshooting with all the general things, clear cache, reinstall firefox, and just about everything else and thats all i ever can see in the interface.

riddleguy

That is a good tip! Does not solve my problem, unfortunately, but is a good one for people who have issues with loading!

My issue is that when I go to open clothing, this is all I get.
View attachment 10768
Ive tried troubleshooting with all the general things, clear cache, reinstall firefox, and just about everything else and thats all i ever can see in the interface.
Thats what i get too but but it takes several seconds to load.....try leaving it open for 5 mins and see what happens.