plushies' scribbles ♡

ah i suggest the ariel hair BUT THIS IS STILL CUTE AND STUBS IS OK

omg awk LOOOL i thought
meant you just wanted bangs like ariel :// i swear english is my first language though
i will try to see if i can edit this for you to have ariel hair, depends how messy my layers are tbh, if not i'll eventually redraw :halcyon: am glad u like it anyways though!!

@Rosiee thank you for your request :halcyon:

omg awk LOOOL i thought

meant you just wanted bangs like ariel :// i swear english is my first language though
i will try to see if i can edit this for you to have ariel hair, depends how messy my layers are tbh, if not i'll eventually redraw :halcyon: am glad u like it anyways though!!

im sorry ;-; you do have a point, i should have specified more and i apologize on my behalf :rose:

please keep it like that, it's still gorgeous

omg awk LOOOL i thought

No.. I'm the one that need to thank you here! your work is amazing!

picture of character(s):
(Just the guy in this one.)
(Just the girl in this one. I believe she is just wearing a green shirt, cowboy pants, and green princess shoes. With light green Disney Channel ears.)

style one please
any special requests: brown eyes for the first character, blue/green eyes for the second, hazel for the third, and light brown for the last one.

If you could somehow get all of us in a hug that would be awesome! If not, no worries!

Last edited: